The answer keys of the Combined Pre Ayush Test (CPAT) will be declared tomorrow, September 27 on the authorized website.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- visit the official website Log on to the official website
- Then, Click on the relevant link
- Students need to enter all the required information in the space provided
- Click on submission
- Answer keys will appear on the screen
- All of you are requested to take printout of it for future reference
- This examination had 200 questions in total
- Questions were divided into 4 four sections, namely: Botany,zoology,Physics and Chemistry
- Each section had 50 questions
- The total duration of the examination was three hours
The Mahatma Gandhi Krishi Vidyapeeth will be declaring the answer keys of the Combined Pre Ayush Test (CPAT) tomorrow, on September 27, on its official website, the link for which is http://cpatup2016.org/cpat2016jdfvs
The examination was effectively held on September 25 at various centres across the Uttar Pradesh (UP).
As per a leading media daily report, around 16,664 candidates appeared for the examination.
Steps to check the answer keys:
The Ayush entrance exam was organized for the admissions to Ayurvedic, Unani and Homeopathy colleges in Uttar Pradesh only.
Moreover, the university had founded 4 nodal centres in Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur and Bareilly for proper conduct of examination.
|Answer keys to be declared on||September 27|
|Results to be released on||4 October|