COMEDK UGET 2018: The official notification of COMEDK UGET 2018 examination is released now i.e 15th December 2017 from the conducting authority.
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka conducts the COMEDK UGET State level Entrance Examination every year for admission into the UG courses in the field of Architecture, Engineering courses.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates must have qualified the second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board/Institute.
- Passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum 45% Marks for General category and 40% marks in the case of SC, ST & OBC candidates.
- Candidates must have qualified the second PUC, 10+2, 10+3 Diploma or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/Institute/Central/State Government.
- Passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum 50% marks in General Category and 45% for SC, ST & OBC category.
- Even the NATA Score Card will be valid for COMEDK UGET.
- COMEDK Application Form 2018 will be available from 16th January 2018.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form only through online mode by entering their Name, Mobile No, Qualification, etc.
- After successfully submitting the Application Form, Candidates will get a unique USER ID and Password in their registered email id & mobile number.
- Scanned Documents have to be uploaded like a photograph, signature in the JPEG format while filling the Application Form.
- If candidates seek to get admission into B.Arch course then he will have to submit separate Application Form to appear in the counselling process.
- The COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 will be available from 4th May 2018 – 12th May 2018 on the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates have to download the Admit Card from the official website and must take a printout of the same.
- Applicant won’t be allowed to appear in the examination hall if they fail to bring the Admit Card.
- Candidates must collect all the relevant study materials as per the Syllabus for starting the exam preparation.
- A proper timetable should be made for scheduling time for each subject.
- Practice and Solve Previous year question papers and give Mock Test, It will help you know your preparations for examination.
- The COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018 will be published by the exam conducting authority through online mode on 25th May 2018.
- After the release of Answer Key, COMEDK UGET Results will be declared.
- The COMEDK UGET Result 2018 will release on 28th May 2018 on the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates can check their Result from the official website by entering their details like Application/Roll No, etc.
- Candidates have to download and take a printout of the Result for further use.
- The Counselling process will be conducted by COMEDK in a centralised single window counselling for admission into engineering & architecture courses.
- The counselling will tentatively start in the 2nd week of June 2018 through offline mode.
- The information related to Counselling such as the Schedule or procedure will be published on the official website within the prescribed time.
- There will be 2 rounds of Counselling.
- The admission of Candidates will be done on basis of marks secured by them in the examination and number of seats available.
The Application Form for COMEDK UGET 2018 will release on 16th January 2018.
Candidates wanting to appear for COMEDK UGET must fill the application form on the official website.
Complete information including the Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important dates of COMEDK 2018:
|Application Form Releasing Date||16th January 2018|
|Mock test release||5th February 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application||19th April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th May 2018 – 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys||17th May 2018|
|Last date for receiving challenges to Answer Keys||21st May 2018|
|Final answer key release||25th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||28th May 2018|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2018|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the COMEDK UGET Eligibility 2018 Criteria before applying for the engineering & architecture courses which are provided below:
COMEDK 2018 UGET Application Form
The Fees for Application Form is Rs. 1200 and can be paid via both online and offline mode. For Online mode, Candidates can use the Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility.
In offline mode, Candidate can pay the application fee through downloaded bank Challan & deposit it at any branch of Axis Bank.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern
The COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2018 in detail is given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|No. of Question||180 questions|
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Marking Scheme||1 Marks per correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Subject||No. of Questions (B.E./B.Tech)|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Syllabus
The Syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2018 consist of 2nd PUC/12th for the engineering and architecture and comprises of mainly three subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Want to score well? You must know the COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2018 in detail.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
COMEDK UGET 2018 Preparation Tips
COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join COMEDK UGET Institute then let us check the COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018:
For any doubts or queries regarding COMEDK UGET 2018, drop down a comment below.