COMEDK UGET 2017 which is also known as Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test. It is an entrance examination which is organised every year by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) to award individuals like you for admission into a number of engineering courses in the state of Karnataka. It is a state level examination. The COMEDK 2017 examination would be conducted in the month of May 2017 and the applications for the same would begin from March so it is best you get on with the preparations right now!
Latest News for COMEDK 2017:-
- February 8, 2017 – The dates for COMEDK UGET 2017 delayed which was scheduled on 7th May 2017 and shifted to 14th May 2017 (tentatively) because of the clash of dates with National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET). Visit us for the official notification and confirmed postponed dates.
- January 30, 2017 – The availability of Admit card is on the official website www.comedk.org aspirants are allowed to download the respected Admit card from the official website.
- December 23, 2017 – 20,000 seats inclusive of all 150 colleges in Karnataka are available for students to appear in 2017’s enrollment on COMEDK.
- December 22, 2017 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka (COMEDK) will commence on 7th May 2017 across all private institute, any 10+2 students can apply for the same.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Every examination has a set of conditions in order to apply and so does this. It is better to view the criteria to avoid misunderstandings. The following are the COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- You need to have cleared 10+2 or 2nd PUC from a recognised board or university in the country. You need to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and secured a minimum total score of 45 percent (40% of SC/STOBC individuals of Karnataka).
- Physics and Mathematics need to be the compulsory subjects along with any one of the following optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses.
- You need to have studied English as a subject in the qualifying exam.
- Those of you who are diploma holders would not be eligible to take the entrance test as there would be no lateral entry admission.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
Those of you who desire to apply for this course can do so by going online and filling up the COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form from the official website. You would have to attach few necessary documents along with the fees to be paid. You would need to ensure that the form filled up needs to reach the necessary authorities on or before the last date as late forms would not be accepted, no matter what.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
It is always beneficial to know about the COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern. Thus we have mentioned the same below.
The syllabus for this examination is as follows:
COMEDK UGET Paper Pattern
The paper pattern for this examination is as follows:
- You will get 3 hours to complete the exam.
- You will be required to mark your answers on an OMR sheet
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative marking will not be applicable.
- If there is a tie in the score, the board will consider the number of wrong and unattended answers to come to the final conclusion.
Now for the crux of the matter..when is the examination!
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates
|Starting of Application Form||13th February 2017 (12:00 Noon)
|Mock test available||20th February 2017|
|Closing of Application Form and Fee Payment||20th April 2017|
|Admit Card Downloading||5th May – 13th May 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Engineering Exam Date||14th May 2017 (Revised)
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||18th May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges||22nd May 2017|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||26th May 2017|
|Result Announcement||29th May 2017|
|Counselling Schedule||second week of June 2017|