COMEDK UGET 2017 which is also known as Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test. It is an entrance examination which is organized every year by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) to award individuals like you for admission into a number of engineering courses in the state of Karnataka. It is a state level examination. The COMEDK 2017 examination would be conducted in the month of May 2017 and the applications for the same would begin from March so it is best you get on with the preparations right now!
COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Every examinations has a set of conditions in order to apply and so does this. It is better to view the criteria to avoid misunderstandings. The following are the COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- You need to have cleared 10+2 or 2nd PUC from a recognized board or university in the country. You need to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and secured a minimum total score of 45 percent (40% of SC/STOBC individuals of Karnataka).
- Physics and Mathematics need to be the compulsory subjects along with any one of the following optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses.
- You need to have studied English as a subject in the qualifying exam.
- Those of you who are diploma holders would not be eligible to take the entrance test as there would be no lateral entry admission.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
Those of you who desire to apply for this course can do so by going online and filling up the COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form from the official website. You would have to attach few necessary documents along with the fees to be paid. You would need to ensure that the form filled up needs to reach the necessary authorities on or before the last date as late forms would not be accepted, no matter what.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
It is always beneficial to know about the COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern. Thus we have mentioned the same below.
The syllabus for this examination is as follows:
COMEDK UGET Paper Pattern
The paper pattern for this examination is as follows:
- You will get 3 hours to complete the exam..
- You will be required to mark your answers on an OMR sheet
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative marking will not be applicable.
- If there is a tie in the score, the board will consider the number of wrong and unattended answers to come to the final conclusion.
Now for the crux of the matter..when is the examination!
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Dates
|COMEDK UGET Exam Event||COMEDK UGET Important Dates|
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET 2017||2nd week of February, 2017|
|Mock Test for COMEDK UGET 2017 made available online||Last week of March, 2017|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||First week of April, 2017|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket for COMEDK UGET 2017||Last week of April, 2017|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||First week of May, 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Test Date||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys for COMEDK UGET 2017 and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys for COMEDK UGET 2016||3rd week of May, 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 results||May, 2017|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||Last week of May, 2017|