COMEDK UGET 2018 Important Dates: The official notification of COMEDK UGET 2018 examination is released now i.e 15th December 2017 from the conducting authority.
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka conducts the COMEDK UGET State level Entrance Examination every year for admission into the UG courses in the field of Architecture, Engineering courses.
The Application Form for COMEDK UGET 2018 will release on 16th January 2018.
Candidates wanting to appear for COMEDK UGET must fill the application form on the official website.
Complete information including the Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Important Dates
The following are the Important dates of COMEDK 2018:
|Application Form Releasing Date||16th January 2018|
|Mock test release||5th February 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application||19th April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th May 2018 – 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys||17th May 2018|
|Last date for receiving challenges to Answer Keys||21st May 2018|
|Final answer key release||25th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||28th May 2018|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2018|
COMEDK 2018 UGET Application Form
- COMEDK Application Form 2018 will be available from 16th January 2018.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form only through online mode by entering their Name, Mobile No, Qualification, etc.
- After successfully submitting the Application Form, Candidates will get a unique USER ID and Password in their registered email id & mobile number.
- Scanned Documents have to be uploaded like a photograph, signature in the JPEG format while filling the Application Form.
- If candidates seek to get admission into B.Arch course then he will have to submit separate Application Form to appear in the counselling process.
The Fees for Application Form is Rs. 1200 and can be paid via both online and offline mode. For Online mode, Candidates can use the Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility.
In offline mode, Candidate can pay the application fee through downloaded bank Challan & deposit it at any branch of Axis Bank.
Quick Links COMEDK UGET 2018[/twocol_one] [twocol_one class=”omega”] [/twocol_one]