The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is going to conduct the Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET). The COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria will place down the rules and regulation for the students who want to take admission in various engineering colleges of Karnataka state. Applicants can fill the application form from the official website www.comedk.org/UGRFA starting from March 2017. Eligibility criteria help the applicants to known the criteria essential for COMEDK UGET exam. The test will be conducted on the fair, transparent and non-exploitative manner and admission will be done on merit basis on the marks scored by the applicant in the entrance exam. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2017 below.
Quick Links for COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam
COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For COMEDK UGET Engineering:
- Applicants appearing should have passed their Higher Secondary Certificate examination or second PUC exam or its equivalent exam from a recognized university to qualify for taking admission in B.E and B. Arch programs.
- Applicants should have scored at least 45% of aggregate marks for general category and 40% in case of SC/ ST category students in HSC exam to be eligible.
- Applicants ought to have taken Physics and Mathematics as their core subjects and anyone of Chemistry or Biology or Bio Technology or any other vocational subject as their optional subject to be eligible.
- Diploma applicants are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For COMEDK UGET Medical and Dental:
- Applicants appearing must have completed their Higher Secondary examination or second PUC or its corresponding examination from a known University or Board.
- Applicants ought to have taken PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) along with English as their compulsory subjects.
- Applicants supposed to score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for general category and 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC category students to be eligible.
- Applicants appearing for the final year or waiting for results can also apply for the examination.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2016 of the year of admission.