The schedule of COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling has officially announced by COMEDK. The counselling process will commence in the 2nd week of July 2018.
Candidates who all are interested in appearing in for counselling of COMEDK UGET 2018 can check the details from the table given below.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Please fill the Counselling Application for Architecture Online
- The process involves registering and completing the counselling application for architecture by paying Rs 1150(This includes application and counselling fee of Rs 1000+ service tax of Rs 140 + Swacch Bharat cess of Rs 5+ Krishi Kalyan cess of Rs 5) during the prescribed time as per counselling schedule for Architecture available on www.comedk.org. Convenience charges on the transaction will be additional. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including statutory reasons.
- After successful payment, Options Entry Form will be available for the candidate.
- The option entry form has to be filled by the candidate during the prescribed time as mentioned in the schedule.
- The candidate has to select the course and college and assign the reference number for each course and college selected during the prescribed time.
- Refer counselling process document for Engineering for all counselling related process and subsequent steps.
- Valid Original NATA scorecard along with 2 self-attested photocopies of the same.
- COMEDK TAT card is not applicable to Architecture candidates.
- Candidates and their parents/guardians should ensure that sufficient funds are maintained in their bank accounts keeping in view the Bank holidays. Subsequent requests for extension of time for the same will not be entertained.
- Cash or cheque or any other payment mode will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to check the status of the transaction with their banker and by checking the counselling process tab in applicant login.
- The fee receipt of Rs 55000/- will be available in “document required for time verification” tab in applicant login.
The COMEDK has not officially announced the dates for COMEDK UGET 2018 counselling round 1 and round 2.
The process of registration for COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling will start in June of 2018 and the result along with seat allotment will be declared in June of 2018.
All the candidates who are waiting to attend in COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling can check all the details below.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Detailed Information
COMEDK will be conducting the COMEDK UGET 2018 counselling as the dates mentioned below. Take a look at the following to know more.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Round 1
The following table shows the counselling procedure’s date and details in round 1 of COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling.
The following are the Important dates of COMEDK 2018:
|Application Form Releasing Date||16th January 2018|
|Mock test release||5th February 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application||19th April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th May 2018 – 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys||17th May 2018|
|Last date for receiving challenges to Answer Keys||21st May 2018|
|Final answer key release||25th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||28th May 2018|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2018|
|Option entry by eligible candidates.||July 2018|
|Allotment of HKR/ Tulu/ CHR -Karnataka Round 2 seat.||July 2018|
|Confirmation of choice and fee payment for HKR/Tulu/CHR -Karnataka Round 2 seat.||July 2018|
|Allotment of CHR –Non-Karnataka Round 2 seat (if any).||July 2018|
|Confirmation of choice and fee payment CHR –Non-Karnataka Round 2 seat.||July 2018|
|Allotment of General Merit seats in Round 2.||July 2018|
|Confirmation of choice and fee payment for General Merit seats.||July 2018|
|Document verification and Allotment letter printing (schedule to be announced later).||July 2018|
The following table shows the counselling procedure’s date and details in round 2 of COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling. COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling – Round 2
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Schedule – Architecture
Candidates are expected to go through the COMEDK UGET 2018 brochure and COMEDK counselling process document of engineering, related notifications and understand the process before applying for Architecture counselling. COMEDK suggest all the candidates visit the COMEDK website regularly for all updates and notifications.
The process flow, procedure and all other terms & conditions as brought out in the Counselling Process Document for Engineering Courses are applicable for Architecture Courses also. Candidates have to refer to the said Counselling Process Document
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Important Dates for Architecture
COMEDK will be conducting the COMEDK UGET 2018 counselling for architecture as the dates mentioned below. Take a look at the following to know more.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Architecture Round 1
The following table shows the counselling procedure’s date and details in round 1 of COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling for architecture.
B.Arch. 1st Round Schedule
|Application Form Live Date & Option Entry.||July 2018|
|Application Closure Date & Last Date for Option Entry.||July 2018|
|Rank List and Rank Card Generation.||July 2018|
|Mock Allotment Results.||July 2018|
|Option Entry Change and Choice Locking.||July 2018|
|Real Allotment-Round 1.||July 2018|
|Confirmation of Choice and Fee Payment.||July 2018|
|Surrender Dates.||July 2018|
|Document Verification for Round 1 and Allotment Letter Printing.||July 2018|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Architecture Round 2
The following table shows the counselling procedure’s date and details in round 2 of COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling for architecture.
B.Arch. 2nd Round Schedule
|Option Entry By Eligible Candidates.||July 2018|
|Allotment of HKR Round 2 Seat.||July 2018|
|Confirmation of Choice and Fee Payment for HKR Round 2.||July 2018|
|Allotment of General Merit Seats in Round 2.||July 2018|
|Confirmation of Choice and Fee Payment for General Merit Seats.||July 2018|
|Document Verification for Round 2 Architecture and Allotment Letter Printing.||July 2018|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Guidelines for Architecture
The following details will provide the guidelines for COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling.
1. Completing Online Application form for Counselling for Architecture
2. Option Entry and Subsequent Processes
3. Document Verification
Architecture candidates have to bring all documents as mentioned in the counselling process document as applicable to them in addition to the below-mentioned document;
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Annual Fee Payment in Architecture
The upper limit of annual tuition fee as agreed between the State Government and the Association of Colleges is Rs.1,70,000/- or Rs.1,21,000/- whichever is opted by the respective institutions.
Please note that: This fee amount may change subject to any revision in tuition fee by statutory authorities and is only indicative.
Method of Payment
|Part of tuition fee at the time of accepting the seat. i.e.
• Accept/ Accept and Upgrade candidate in Round 1.
• Accept candidates in Round 2.
|Rs 55000/ (Rupees Fifty-five thousand Only) + *Convenience charges as applicable.||Online –By credit card/debit card/ Net banking (Please check *Convenience charges before payment).|
|Remaining tuition fee as applicable.||To be paid at the college level at the time of admission as informed by them.||To be paid at the college level at the time of admission as informed by them.|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Convenience Charges in Architecture
The following table will provide you details on convenience charges in architecture in COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling.
Type of Transaction
Procedure to Check Convenience Fee
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Cards.||Convenience fee will be between 0.75%1% of transaction amount (depending on the card) + service tax as applicable.||Once you are directed to Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “convenience charges are applicable “below the “PAY” button. Click on the “convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges.|
|Payment using Net banking.||Convenience fee will be between Rs 15 and Rs 20 (may vary from bank to
Bank) + applicable service tax.
|Once you are directed to Citrus Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “convenience charges are applicable “below the “PAY” button. Click on the “convenience charges are applicable” to view your convenience charges.|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling – Fee Refund and Fee Forfeiture in Architecture
The convenience charge collected by payment gateway is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Description of Fee Collected by COMEDK
Fee Refund Process
|Part of tuition fee at the time of accepting the seat. I.e. Accept/Accept and Upgrade candidate in Round 1.
|Rs 55000/(Rupees Fifty-five thousand
|Fee will be refunded if candidate surrenders the seat during surrender period as mentioned in the schedule for architecture post round 1 allotment Fee will not be refunded if candidate surrenders the seat AFTER surrender period as mentioned in the schedule for architecture post round 1 allotment.|
|Part of tuition fee at time of accepting the seat i.e. Accept
Candidates in Round 2.
|Rs 55000/(Rupees Fifty-five thousand
|Fee will not be refunded under any circumstance.|
*Refund, if applicable, will be done only to the same account/card that was used at the time of making the ONLINE fee payment initially. Refund cannot be initiated to any other account.
We hope that all the information given on this page about COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!
Quick Links for COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam