Admission process is one of the important steps for every candidates in his career. Applications are called in to apply for CMR University Ph.D. Admissions 2017. Here in this article you would get complete details about CMR University Ph.D. course admissions for the year 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, important dates and many other important notifications.
CMR University is a private university which is located in the state of Karnataka and was established and ruled by the CMR University Act 2013. CMR University aims to help and undertake the development of university education in health, technical, management, life sciences and other associated sectors of professional and higher education. The university has unique partnership in the form of Academic Alliances with ACCA, ICAI, NASSCOM, etc and Industrial collaboration with companies like IBM.
CMR University Ph.D. Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Date of notification||22nd Jan, 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application forms||15th Feb, 2017|
|Date of entrance test||21st Feb, 2017|
|Dates for personal interview of shortlisted candidates||25th Feb – 04th Mar , 2017|
CMR University Ph.D. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- In order for admissions into Engineering & Technology and Management disciplines, you need to have at least 60% in total for general category and 55% for ST/SC category or equivalent CGPA.
- For other disciplines you need to have at least 55% marks in total for general category and 50% for ST/SC category or equivalent CGPA (except in management and engineering subjects).
- First you would have to attain the application form either online by downloading it from the official website or directly from the admissions office of the CMR University.
- If you have attained the application form online you need to take a print out of the same and then fill up the form with all the necessary details and select your preference of Ph.D. specialization.
- Then you would have to attach a passport size photograph in the space provided.
- You would then have to pay the application fee of Rs 1250 either by cash or DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favor of CMR University payable at Bangalore.
- Then you would have to attach the following list of documents:
Ph.D. Programme (Full Time Regular/Part Time External)
Ph.D. programs are offered by the university in the following disciplines for both full time and part time:
Tell him to ask hime for tomo holiday now
Ph.D. Programme (Part Time External only)
Ph.D. programs are offered by the university in the following disciplines for part time only:
You need to possess a PG/Masters degree from a recognized University in India or abroad which is recognized by the Equivalence Committee of CMR University. CMR University recognizes CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and CMA from the institute of cost accountants of India for the use of registering for Ph.D. in Commerce and Allied discipline.
Application Process of CMR University Ph.D. Admissions 2017
- Class 10thand 12th mark sheets
- Degree Certificate
- Graduation and Post-graduation mark sheets (all semesters/years)
- Post-graduate degree certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable only)
- Phil. mark sheet and certificate
- Photos : Passport & Stamp size (4 each)
- Detailed resume (3 sets)
- For NRI / Foreign students only: Certificate obtained from the Board Studied last, Visa, Passport, Equivalence certificate from AIU
- Relevant documents if you are a NET/SET/SLET/GATE qualified candidate
- The completely filled up application form along with all the necessary documents and application fee need to be sent to the following address:
# 2, 3rd C Cross, 6th A Main, 2nd Block,
HRBR Layout, Kalyana Nagar,
Bangalore 560 043
Copy the Application to the following:
- Registrar, Evaluation, CMRU
- Director (Academics), CMRU
- Director, School of Research and lnnovation, CMRU
- Assistant Registrar, Examination & Evaluation, CMRU
- Admissions Department, CMRGI
- Accounts Department, CMRGI
- P.S. to the Vice Chancellor, CMR University
- Office copy
Selection Process of CMR University Ph.D. Admissions 2017
You would be selected based on the entrance test which is followed by personal interview. The final results would be once your marks gained in the PG exam, entrance exam and personal interview are combined.
The exam consists of 2 papers. Paper 1 consist of General Aptitude & Research Methodology and Paper 2 is a domain specific subject which is studied at PG level. Both papers are conducted for a duration of 1 hour each and consist of 60 MCQs.
Exemptions: You would be exempted from writing the test if either:
- You have qualified UGC/CSIR NET (JRF), SET/SLET, GATE or any other examination which is considered equivalent by AIU; or
- You have a M. Phil Degree from a recognized University as per UGC regulations, 2009
Those of you who are shortlisted after the entrance exam, would be called for an interview which would be organized by the Research Admission Committee.