CMC Vellore PG 2017 is an entrance exam that is organized in Tamil Nadu. It is a state level exam that is organized by the University of Tamilnadu. This entrance exam is conducted for admission in Medical Post Graduate Degree / Diploma courses. If you are keen you can apply for the exam as soon as the dates are released by the university. By clearing CMC Vellore PG entrance exam, you can easily make your future by taking admission to Medical Post Graduate Degree / Diploma and many other courses. The selection process would be on the basis according to the ranking of CMC Vellore council for the courses.
You must follow the all criteria and guidelines. Ranking is the most considerable point while allotting seats
to those of you who are interested. The allocation of seats also depends on the marks you score in the exam. You must read all the instructions very carefully because if you fail in any of the criteria your application would be rejected and the University would not be responsible for it. The application for CMC Vellore PG 2017 would start in the month of May 2017. In this article you can find all necessary information on CMC Vellore 2017 entrance exam such as its important dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern and other latest notifications.
CMC Vellore PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Its better to view the eligibility criteria for the exam so as to avoid any misunderstandings. The CMC Vellore PG exam eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The MBBS Degree qualified individuals can apply for the exam and the interested individuals should have the degree of the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other recognized University but it needs to be approved by Medical Council of India.
- You must be a part of one year rotating internship without this you cannot apply for the exam. The internship is necessary because through this you would be registered in Medical council of the State council of India.
- Those of you who are in the second year of post graduate diploma training can also apply for the exam. You can apply for the Master of surgery and Master of medicine from the same subject. Those of you who have completed your DCP would not be able to get admitted in MD pathology program.
CMC Vellore PG 2017 Application Form
You can only apply for the exam by filling online registration form. You can do that though the CMC website the link for which is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in. The CMC Vellore PG application form is available on the website. You must have to follow the guidelines to apply for the exam:
- You can only submit the form though online and you have to pay 1000/-for examination fee. NRI individuals who are applying from various foreign countries, need to pay US 100$, and if you belong to SAARC countries, and you are interested in applying such the exam, you need to deposit 2000/-.
- After depositing the charges, the original challan copy needs to be submitted to the Registrar office by the individual. You can also select the net banking for paying the charges; means Online payment is also available. Clear self- attested photocopy needs to be sent with name and application numbers to the registrar office.
CMC Vellore 2017 PG Exam Dates
|Online application starts||9th November 2016|
|Online application end||25th January 2017|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2017 scores||16/01/2017 to 01/02/2017|
|Last date for receipt of payment proof (applicable only for those who pay by demand draft/challan)||1 February 2017|
|Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents||1 February 2017|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||1 February 2017|
|Announcement of list of candidates called for Step 2||28 February 2017|
|Registration for Step 2 and Medical Checkup at Vellore||14 March 2017|
|Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||15 March 2017|
|Announcement of final selection list||16 March 2017|
|Acceptance before 12.00 noon||17 March 2017|
|Registration for admission to Degree Courses||27 March 2017|
|Registration for admission to Diploma Courses||28 March 2017|
|Courses begin||1 April 2017|
PG University Level Medical Entrance Exams
|BHU PG Medical 2017||HIHT PGMEE 2017|
|BVP PG Medical 2017||IPU CET PGMC 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana PG 2017||NIMSET 2017|
|CMC Vellore PG 2017||NU PGET 2017|
|D. Y. Patil AIPGMET 2017||PGIMER 2017|
|DUPGMET 2017||YU PGET Medical 2017|