Candidates who are seeking to take admission into MBBS course in CMC Ludhiana institute must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by the conducting authority before applying for the examination. The CMC Ludhiana 2017 MBBS Eligibility Criteria will the students to get an overview about the criteria whether they are eligible or not. Application form will be available on the official website from March, 2017. The eligibility criteria specifies candidates age boundary, total number and kind of questions, syllabus to study, minimum qualification and percentage required etc. Christian Medical College Ludhiana conducts the CMC Ludhiana MBBS Entrance Exam and it is university level exam. Candidates who are applying must have completed their HSC examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their core subjects. The eligible candidates are only allowed to apply for the examination.
CMC Ludhiana 2017 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Appearing candidates must have completed their 10+2 or HSC or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board to be eligible.
- The age of the candidate should be at least 17 years as on 31st December, 2016.
- Candidates should have passed and taken PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology) and English as their subjects in Higher Secondary examination.
- Candidates have to score a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their qualifying examination and 40% in case of SC/ ST category students.
- Candidates applying ought to be citizen of India and persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries can also apply.