The CMC Ludhiana 2017 MBBS Application Form will be available on the main site from April, 2017. Applicants can fill the form online only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by the conducting authority, CMC Ludhiana. The application specifies information about applicant’s phone number, email -ID, contact details, address, education qualification, scanned photograph and signature and other details as required in the form. Applicants need to visit www.cmcludhiana.in to register online and the last date to apply for CMC Ludhiana MBBS is first week of May, 2017. Applicants must read the guideline appropriately before applying for the examination. Applicants should be ready with all the required documents necessary before registering for the examination. The CMC Ludhiana MBBS entrance exam will be held in the month of May, 2017 for the admission to as many as 75 seats in MBBS and 40 seats in the BDS. Applicants can refer to the steps given below to apply for the examination.
CMC Ludhiana 2017 MBBS Application Procedure
- Go to the official website cmcludhiana.in and click on the Link as ‘New Registrations’.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they have to register by entering their mobile number, email – ID etc. A registration number will be generated and received by the candidate on the registered email- ID and password.
- Candidates have to login and enter their private, educational and other details as mentioned in the form and save it.
- Candidate applying must upload their recent passport size photograph and signature as per the size mentioned in the form and submit it.
- An application fees of Rs 3900/- is to be paid by the applicant online through Debit/ Credit card or through Internet Banking.
- After completing the procedure applicants need to print their application form for future reference.
For Christian Category with Service Commitment Certificates to be uploaded
- Baptism certificate
- Letter from the Pastor in-charge of the church regarding church membership with dates
- For MBBS, BDS and B.Sc Nursing Courses only: A ‘Letter of Service Commitment’ from Body/ Church of the CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by the authorized signatory only
- Domicile Certificate
CMC Ludhiana 2017 MBBS Admit Card
CMC Ludhiana 2017 MBBS Admit Card is available on the CMC website only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled CMC Ludhiana Application Form 2017 ONLINE before the due date. Applicant need to download the application form before due date and save it for future reference. CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2017 Computer Based Test which shall held in the month of May, 2017.