The CMAT 2018 Online Registration will be released in the second week of October 2017.
CMAT 2018 will be conducted across the country. This is a national level examination. All the candidates who are getting qualified in CMAT 2018 will be getting admission into various management courses such as PGDM/ MBA/ PGCM/ Executive PGDM. All the institutes, colleges, and universities which are approved by AICTE will be providing admissions into above-given courses.
CMAT 2018 Online Registration
- The Application Form will be released in the second week of October 2017.
- The Application Form will be available only through Online Mode.
- Visit the official site and register yourself.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Make the Fee payment.
- Upload all the necessary documents required.
- Submit the form after filling it completely.
- Take a print out of the same for further reference.
CMAT Application Fees
- The application fee for CMAT 2018 is Rs. 1400/- (General & OBC) and
- Rs. 700/- (SC, ST & PD candidates).
- The fee has to be paid by online, i.e. Credit / Debit card or Net Banking.
- Payment through the Challan payment at any branch of SBI bank can also be done.
CMAT 2018 Application Form Requirements
- Email ID
- Mobile number.
- Academic details.
- Scanned copy of a passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
- Payment details.
- The scanned copy of the photograph should be less than 60 kb.
- The scanned copy of the signature should be less than 30 kb.
CMAT 2018 Registration – Important Dates
|CMAT Application Form release||2nd week of October 2017|
|CMAT Application Form last date||4th week of December 2017|
|CMAT Admit Card||2nd week of January 2018|
|CMAT 2018 Examination||Last week of January 2018|
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this exam.
- Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Students who are in the final year of graduation whose result will be announced before the admission can also apply.