The CIPET JEE 2017 Counselling will start from the 2nd week of July 2017. The Counselling will be done online. The CIPET JEE 2017 Counselling is done to offer admission in various courses such as PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, DPMT, DPT.
CIPET JEE 2017 Counselling Procedure
- A merit list is made before the counselling, based on some factors like- 10+2 marks, CIPET score, reservation or general category, handicapped or physically disabled quota, sports quota
- The counselling is done on the basis of the above factors.
- The candidates have to fill up their choice of colleges in which they wish to seek admission.
- Finally, on the counselling day, the seats are allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates can lock the seats by paying the fees.
- Candidates can withdraw their name from counselling.
Documents Required for CIPET JEE 2017 Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
CIPET JEE 2017 Seat Allotment
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
Eligibility for CIPET JEE 2017 Counselling
• A Candidate has to complete 10+2 examination from any recognised board.
• A Candidate has to secure minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
• He should be less than 21 years to apply for this entrance examination.
CIPET JEE 2017 Result
The CIPET JEE 2017 result will be declared in the 1st week of July 2017. Only after the declaration of the result, the candidates will be called for counselling based on their scores.