CIPET JEE 2017 Answer keys will be declared and released after the completion of the exam on 1stweek of June 2017. The expected date of publishing the CIPET JEE Answer keys on 2nd week of June 2017. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology CIPET organised the CIPET Joint Entrance Exam for seeking admission for various Post Diploma courses.
The exam pattern will be such that it will be divided into three sections of physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The topics will be based on the concepts studied in class XI and XII only. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours for paper 1 and 2 hours for paper 2. The question paper will be objective and there be no negative marking involved.
CIPET JEE 2017 Answer keys Details
CIPET JEE 2017 is an engineering entrance examination which is held every year to offer admission to the candidates in the various undergraduate courses related to plastic engineering and technology. It is a university level examination which is held by the CIPET institute. The exam will be held in the first week of June and the result will be declared by the third week of June. CIPET JEE 2017 Answer Key will be available before result to analyses.
Calculation of CIPET JEE 2017 Answer Keys
The candidates will be able to find the answer key for all the sets with code A, B, C and D. The candidates can download the answer key, compare their answers and estimate their score. In case the candidate scores above the cutoff score and their name appear in the merit list, they will be called for counselling. However, the minimum marks to get selected differ for General, SC, and ST category.
Admission Procedure for CIPET JEE 2017
- After the answer keys and result announcement of CIPET JEE 2017 examination, the admission procedure will be started on the third week of June At the time of admission, procedure candidates should follow the procedures declared by Authority of the CIPET JEE Exam.
- The provisional selection will be closed for the candidate and not accepted for allotted the admission procedure for fail to bring the exam call letter, Admit card of CIPET JEE, 10thand 12thmark sheet, character certificate, and category certificate.
- The category wise seat will be reserved for admission, the candidates should be selected in the following reservation aggregate for all category is as below:
- SC category: 15 %
- ST category: 7.5%
- Other Backwards Classes (Non-creamy layer): 27%
- Physically challenged: 3%.
- General: 47.5%.
- These are the expected from the last year announcement of Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology Joint Engineering Courses. in every year, the aggregate for category wiser seat reservation is done by the availability of total seats of admission given the authority conducting a body of the exam.
Simple steps to download the CIPET JEE Answer Keys 2017
- All candidates needs to visit an official website of CIPET http://cipet.gov.in
- They need to search for ‘CIPET JEE Answer Keys 2017’ link under notification section.
- Candidates need to all relevant information such as registration / Roll number.
- Answer Keys will display on your screen.
- Candidates need to download the Answer Keys, as it will be in PDF format.
- Kindly take the print out for future reference.