The CIFNET Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted on 17th June ( for VNC / MFC and 25th June ( for BFSc ). The admit card will be available from 13th of June 2017 for VNC/MFC. For BFSc the admit card will be released in the 3rd week of June.
Important Dates for CIFNET Entrance Exam 2017
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Admit Card – 13th June 2017
- Examination – 17th June 2017
- Admit Card – 3rd week of June 2017
- Examination – 25th June 2017
For Vessel Navigator Course (VNC) & Marine Fitter Course (MFC) entrance exam:-
For B.F.Sc. (N.S.) entrance exam
How to Download CIFNET Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Go the site.
- Click on “Login Console”.
- Enter your details – “Username and Password”.
- “Sign in” after submitting the details.
- Download it.
CIFNET Entrance Exam 2017 Paper Pattern
The examination pattern is given below:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus: 11th & 12th syllabus topics in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English language.
For Bachelor of Fishery Science (Nautical Science) [B.F.Sc (N.S)]
- 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in English and Mathematics and aggregate marks in other Science subjects and
- For SC/ST only pass in 10+2 is enough
- Those, who are appearing for 10+2 exams during March 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit is 17 years to 20 years as on 1st Oct 2017.
For Vessel Navigator Course (VNC) & Marine Fitter Course (MFC)
- 10th passed or any equivalent examination with 50% marks in Mathematics and Science individually for VNC and Just pass for MFC.
- Those who are appearing for 10th exams during March 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit is 16 to 20 years as on 1st August 2017.
There are total 33 seats for which the candidates can appear in the CET for admission into BFS (NS) program at Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET).
These 33 seats are for candidates through CET, NRI and Foreign National as mentioned below.
As per the norms of the Government of India i.e. 27%(OBC) 15% (SC)and 7.5%(ST) of the seats are reserved for OBC/SC/ST students respectively.