You must be aware about Christ University M.Phil. Admissions 2017 as its official notification regarding admission is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about Christ University M.Phil. Admissions 2017 such as its important dates, eligibility criteria and many other important notifications.
Christ University is a UGC recognized deemed Private University in Bangalore. It has more than 16,000 students and nearly around 1000 faculty members. Christ University offers national and international recognized postgraduate, undergraduate and research programs in academic fields including Business Administration, Law, Management, Commerce, Humanities, Sciences and Social Science.
Applications are invited by the University to the M.Phil. program in a range of disciplines.
M.Phil programs in the following specializations are offered by Christ University:
- English Studies
- Computer Science
- Social Work
- Media Studies
Christ University M.Phil. Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||04th Jan, 2017|
|Last date to apply online||25th May, 2017|
|Last date for receiving supporting documents||28th May, 2017|
|Final Selection List||12th Jun, 2017|
Christ University M.Phil. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to have cleared postgraduate level exam with an aggregate of 55% marks or equivalent grade in the subject which you are applying for in M.Phil degree course, from any recognized University in India or abroad which is recognized by AIU or UGC.
How to apply for Christ University M.Phil. Admissions 2017?
There are 2 ways in order to apply: Online or Offline Mode.
You need to physically attain the Application Form from Counter No.7, Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, Bengaluru.
You need to first visit the official website of the university and download the application form. You would then have to fill and submit the online Application.
The online application process would completed only after submitting the application fee in the following way:
- For NRI/International Student Category: A Demand Draft of Rs 100 or equivalent to its INR in favour of “Christ University, Bengaluru” which is payable at Bengaluru.
- For Indian Nationals: An SBI Application Processing Fee Challan of Rs 1000 from any Core Banking Branch of State Bank of India/a valid Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking facility is required.
You would have to fill in all the necessary fields and you would have to affix a recent passport size (3.5cm x 4.5cm) photo.
The application form needs to be sent along with the following enclosures in an A4 size envelope only:
- The filled-in printed Application form duly signed by you and your parent/guardian/spouse
- Copy of Certificate of Mark sheet and certificates of class 10th, 12th, undergraduate degree and postgraduate degree A copy of the DD or the Challan
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified institution (if applicable)
- Copy of passport and visa page (if applicable)
- Copy of Migration certificates from candidates outside Karnataka (if applicable)
- A research proposal of maximum of 1500 words and a minimum of 5 pages in A4 size sheet with Times New Roman 12 size font and 1.5 line spacing format.
You would have to mark the Application Envelope as “M.Phil. Admissions 2016” on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope. After completing all the above mentioned steps you would have to send it to the following address:
If depositing in person:
Office of Admissions,
Christ University Main Campus,
If sending by post:
The Office of Admissions,
Christ University, Hosur Road,
Selection Procedure of Christ University M.Phil. Admissions 2017:
Candidates would be selected on the basis of their merit in Written Test followed by Personal Interviews conducted by an expert panel. The Written Test would consist of 2 parts: General Aptitude and Technical Aptitude/Subject Knowledge of the respective subject. Your Academic Performance would also be taken into account, which would consist of an assessment of past performances and the research proposal during the Interview.