Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2017 – The Christ University started in Bangalore in 1969 with a vision to excel and serve. It was earlier known as Christ College. Christ College was reaccredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council, UGC with an A+ in 2005. Christ University, having a clearly defined method for creating quality managers and entrepreneurs required to face the challenges of the corporate sector. The department offers undergraduate courses in Business Management and Administration.
Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
As you might already know that The Christ University BBA Program provides a high quality professional education in Business Administration for management students who wish to join as junior executives in industry, business and non-profit organizations and to seek entrepreneurial or self-employment positions. The laborious training brings about Impromptu problem solving skills where people can combine their thought process along with their education to solve business problem. The course focuses on the person equipping each individual with theoretical, questioning, communication skills and healthy attitudes to work in a harmony with colleagues.The discipline encourages independent thinking, and coaches with industry interface and areas of management. So choosing the course could really help you build your career.
Table of Content
Christ University BBA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You should always check out the requirements before applying which is enlisted below.
- The minimum eligibility for admission is the Karnataka PUC Examination or its equivalent (ISC / CBSE / Others) (10+2) Examination in ANY discipline.
- English is only medium of instruction at the institute. All courses and exams will be in English only.
Christ University BBA 2017 Application form
The next step post realizing that you are eligible is to apply for the examination and as the Christ University BBA 2017 Application procedures are of great importance and the dates and timelines for all process must be duly followed you should be careful.
Do note that the Application forms will be available on the university website www.christuniversity.in and at the ‘Admissions office’
- You can download the Christ University BBA Entrance Examination form from www.christuniversity.in because this is the official website of the University. Alternatively, it can also be collected from the university office.
- To process the admission further, the you will require the copy of the remitted SBI Application Processing Fee Challan of Rs 1000/- (Non- refundable) from any Core Banking Branch of State Bank of India.Two copies of the online payment receipt if the payment is made online.
- You are required to submit a valid email ID for further communication. The University will send a System generated e-mail confirmation with details regarding the application number and date of birth entered into the Online Application.
- Do note that it is mandatory to keep a copy of the application form and produce the form during the selection process.
- You must fill the form in your own handwriting and must attach all the required documents with the form. The documents, original class 10 and class 12 marksheets and statements transfer certificate migration certificate for applicants from outside Karnataka, two stamp and two passport size photographs. After completing the application forms you must send it to the following address by speed post or any other registered post.
You should send the above documents in an A4 sized envelope by Registered Post/Courier Service and should be addressed to;
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029
Candidates may submit the forms directly (In-Person)at ;
Office of Admissions,
Christ University Main Campus,
Bangalore – 29
Christ University BBA 2017 Selection Process:
You should know that the Selection Process is a 3 step process which consists of an Entrance Test followed by a presentation and the last step which is a Personal Interview.
The duration of the exam will be of two hours with each question carrying one mark each. Here for an incorrect answer 0.25 marks are deducted. The final selection is considering the cumulative marks obtained by you in the BBA Entrance exam at Christ University.
To familiarize yourselves you may refer to sample test papers and a few earlier question papers which are available online.
On processing the application, an E-admit card will be uploaded for the entrance test. The Centre allotment is based on your preference on the application form and further change will not be entertained.
Access to the Selection Process is only with the E-Admit Card. This admit card for provincially eligible candidate can be downloaded from the university website.
Applicants aspiring have to score a minimum qualifying scores to get shortlisted for the ensuing presentation and interview process.
Admission Processes and Documentations:
Since it is a university level hence there are fewer seats. There is only one language in which the entrance exam is taken and that is English. No other language options are available in the exam.
Selected Applicants are intimated about the Selection status (Selected/Wait Listed / Not Selected) through the University Notice Board/on the “Application Status” link on University website.
The selected candidates have to go in person to the University office to collect the Fee Challan from the Office of Admissions and remit the Annual fees at the Christ University Branch of the South Indian Bank, The Offer of Admission stands cancelled, if the applicant fails to remit the fee within the stipulated date and time. The documents to be submitted with the payments include photographs class, transfer certificates, Class 10 and 12 certificates and photo copies of all the documents.
On successful completion of the admission process, the University issues every student a smart ID card, which is an ID card and a South Indian Bank ATM card with all the student’s personal information. All transactions within the University campus which includes fees payment etc will be processed only with this card. It is also a library access card for other places within the campus. Successful students must collect the South Indian Bank account opening form when submitting with fees challan and complete the process at the campus branch of the bank.
Christ University BBA 2017 Syllabus
It helps to have prior knowledge of the syllabus.
Comprehension at paragraph and sentence levels
Identification of Common errors
Grammar and usage
Vocabulary – word formation, synonyms, antonyms, pairing of words
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
- Indian Constitution
- Political Theory
- Indian Polity
- Pre and Post Independence
- Contemporary World Politics, Human Rights
- Archaeology and Ancient India
- History of Medieval and Modern India, Introductory World History
- Human Geography
- India : People and Economy
- Introductory Physical Geography
- Indian Physical Environment
- Introductory Micro Economics
Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability:
- Basic question of inferential and visual reasoning.
- Set of questions from DI covering topics of pie chart, graphs.
- Questions from Quantitative Ability
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Mathematical Series etc
Reasoning and Intelligence:
- Verbal reasoning and verbal analogy
- Letter series
- Number series
- Terms and Prepositions
- Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Bar Diagram
- Multiple Bar Diagrams
- Components Bar Diagram
- Subdivided Bar Diagram
- Line Charts
- Pie Charts
- Usage of Bar Charts to show deviations
- Stacked Bar Charts
Christ University BBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Christ University BBA Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start of Christ University BBA Application||First week of December, 2016|
|Last day of Christ University BBA Online Application submission||3rd week of April, 2017|
|Last Day of receiving documents||3rd week of April, 2017|
|Announcement of Date and Timings for PI||3rd week of April, 2017|
|Christ University BBA Entrance Exam – Test Date||3rd week of April, 2017
|Micro presentation and PI||Last week of April, 2017|
|Final Selection List||Last week of April, 2017|