Christ University BBA 2017 Application Form – The application procedure of the exam would be online where you would need to visit the official website of Christ University to finish the process. We have mentioned a step by step application procedure below:
- First you need to visit the official website and click on the Christ University BBA 2017 Online Application Form link.
- Then you have to fill up all the mandatory details like your name, programme preference, programme type, email id, date of birth, etc.
- Once you have entered all the details the university would generate a login id which would be emailed to you.
- You then need to visit your mail and confirm the system generated email inorder to proceed further for filling the application form.
- An application fee of Rs 1000 would be needed to be paid by Credit/Debot card/ Net banking/ SBI challan.
- Kindly make sure all the necessary fields are filled up before submitting the Christ University BBA 2017 Application Form.
- On clicking submit a viewable and editable page will appear on screen for editing.
- After making any necessary corrections in the form, click on the confirm submission button.
- You need to take a print out of the form and sign it.
- Kindly make sure you take a print out of the same and keep for future reference.
Documents for Christ University BBA 2017:
- One Copy of the SBI Application Processing Fee paid Challan / Online Payment Acknowledgment Slip.
- Recent passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm) and 2 stamp size photographs wearing Formal Dress with White background – Standard Indian Passport Format. This Photograph will appear in the Final Degree Certificate (Write your name and application number behind the photographs).
- One copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate.
- Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11/12 (Mandatory).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (If Available).
- Copy of Migration Certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka (If available).
- Copy of Passport and Visa Page (If available) if from Outside India.
You need to send the above documents by Registered Post/Courier Service and should be addressed to;
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029
You can also submit the forms directly (In-Person) at;
Office of Admissions,
Christ University Main Campus,
Bangalore – 29