The official notification regarding Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJM) B.Tech & B.Pharm Admission 2018 is released. Here in this article, you would get complete details about Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJM) B.Tech & B.Pharm Admission 2018 such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates, admission procedure and many other important notifications.
CSJMU (Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University) is administered under the state government of Uttar Pradesh. It is a public state university which is situated in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
It is also one of the biggest universities in Asia which was founded in 1966 and offers courses in the fields of Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Law, Computer Applications, Biotechnology, Medicine and Management.
The university calls in applications for the (B.Pharm and B.Tech) UG courses in which those individuals who are interested get admission through UPSEE 2018 Entrance test organised by APJAKTU.
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJM ) B.Tech & B.Pharm Admission 2018 Important Dates
|Online application form available fromS||the Second week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Last week of May 2018|
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJM ) B.Tech & B.Pharm Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelors of technology
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Material Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
Eligibility: You need to clear the final examination of class12th or its equivalent with mathematics, chemistry and physics from this university or any other university which is recognised.
You need to clear class 12th with PCM from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% marks.
How To Apply for Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJM ) B.Tech & B.Pharm Admission 2018?
- You need to fill the online application form from the official website of Kanpur university.
- You are advised to check their eligibility before applying for Kanpur university admission.
- Candidates would only have to click on the application link which is present on the official website of the university in order to register themselves.
- You would have to report for admission within one week of issue of allotment letter by UPSEE 2018.
- An application fee of Rs 600/- (for general and OBC category) whereas Rs 400/- (for ST/SC category candidates) need to be submitted by you.
- These fees need to be paid through E-Challan of Axis bank, internet banking of AXIS bank and Credit/Debit card.
- The following documents need to be uploaded in original and a set of self-attested copies also:
- UIET Admission form
- Rank card of UPSEE-2018
- Admit card of UPSEE-2018
- Allotment letter of UPSEE-2018 Counselling (Institute Copy)
- Fee Receipt( Institute Copy)
- Intermediate 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- High School 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Three Affidavits (1. by the student, 2. by parent or guardian, 3. undertaking & declaration).
- Migration (original)/Transfer Certificate (TC). In case of TC issued outside Kanpur district, it must be countersigned by the District Inspector of Schools (DIOS)
- Character Certificate (original)
- Certificate of Medical fitness/ undertaking of medical fitness
- 5 passport size recent coloured photographs of the candidate
- Caste Certificate (ST/SC/OBC) (for OBC issued on or after 1st April 2018) (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate related to subcategory (FF / AF / HC) (if applicable)
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable)
- Rural weight age certificate (if applicable)
- Latest Income Certificate (issued on or after 1st April 2018) (if applicable)
- Affidavit in case of gap in education (if applicable)
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJM ) B.Tech & B.Pharm Admission 2018 Admission Process
Selection of the candidates into the above-mentioned course is done based on the UPSEE 2018 Entrance test organised by APJAKTU.