CG TET 2017 Exam will be conducted on 17th December 2017. The online registrations for this exam have started from 7th November 2017. All the important dates for the exam have also been mentioned below.
The CG TET i.e. The Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test is organised by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for the recruitment of primary teachers (Class I-V) and upper primary teachers (Class VI-VIII) in the government and private schools of Chhattisgarh. More details about the CG TET 2017 Exam and its eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, result etc. have been given below.
CG TET 2017 Exam – About the Exam
Some of the basic details regarding the CG TET 2017 Exam have been depicted as follows.
|Name of the Exam||CG TET 2017|
|Also Known As||Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Included||Primary and Upper Primary Teacher|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Check the Official Announcements of CG TET 2017
CG TET 2017 Application Form
To take part in the recruitment process, the candidates will have to apply for the exam by filling and submitting the application form. The application forms are to be filled and submitted online only from 7th November 2017. The link through which the candidates can apply is also given below. The candidates need to submit their form before the last date and ensure that they pay the required exam fee on time. The complete procedure for CG TET 2017 Application Form has been explained below.
- Firstly, candidates must log on to the official website of CG TET 2017 (link here).
- Candidates must read them before beginning.
- After this, candidates must upload the required scanned documents such as the photograph and the signatures in the specified formats.
- Candidates must find a link named “Apply Online” and must click on this.
- The instructions to fill the online form will be given on the site.
- Candidates must then fill the entire application form with all the valid details as per asked in the form.
- Now the candidates must pay the application fee via SBI bank and print the bank challan. The fee can be submitted using both online and the offline mode within a specified period of time as given by the authorities. The application fee for the exam is given below.
For general category candidates: Rs.450 (one paper)
Rs.500 (both papers)
For OBC category candidates: Rs.350 (one paper)
Rs.450 (Both papers)
For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.300 (one paper)
Rs.400 (both papers)
- After depositing the fee, the candidates must update the challan information on the official website.
- Finally, the candidates must submit the form and print the confirmation page and preserve it for future use.
CG TET 2017 Important Dates
The following are the official announced dates from the official conducting authority
|CG TET 2017 Application Form||11th November 2017|
|End Date of Application Form||27th November 2017|
|End Date of Payment of Application Form||27th November 2017|
|CG TET 2017 Admit Card||11th December 2017|
|CG TET 2017 Examination (1st to 5th Classes)||17th December 2017 (09:30 AM to 12:15 PM)|
|CG TET 2017 Examination (6th to 8th Classes)||17th December 2017 (02:00 PM to 04:45 PM)|
CG TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
By eligibility criteria, we mean some of the important rules and conditions which have been imposed by the conducting authorities of the exam. These conditions are required to be followed and satisfied by the aspirants in order to be eligible for taking the exam and thus participating in the recruitment process.
In case, any candidate is found ineligible at any point of the recruitment process, he/she shall immediately be disqualified from the same. The CG TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for the exam have been mentioned below. These conditions have been set up by the NCTE.
For Primary Teachers (Class I-V):
- The candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination of class 12 or its equivalent with 45% marks.
- Candidates presently appearing in the final year of Diploma courses in elementary education (2 years) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirants presently appearing in the final year of bachelor’s course (4 years) are also eligible.
- Candidates presently appearing in the final year of Diploma course in special education (2 years) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirants holding a valid B.A./B.Sc. degree or a B.Ed. degree with a minimum percentage of 50% is also eligible for this exam.
For Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI-VIII):
- Candidates holding a valid degree in B.A./B.Sc./D.Ed. with 45% marks or B.Ed. with 50% marks are eligible for this exam.
CG TET 2017 Exam Pattern
By the exam pattern, we wish to refer to the internal details of a question paper. This includes types of questions asked in the paper, the number of questions asked, the time allotted to complete the paper, the total marks of the paper etc. These are some of the important details which must be known by the candidates. This will help them to attempt the paper more effectively. They shall also be able to prepare better for the exam. The CG TET 2017 Exam Pattern has been given below.
For Primary Teachers:
- Total 5 sections will be included in the exam paper namely child development and pedagogy, language 1, language 2, environmental sciences and mathematics.
- A total of 150 questions is asked in the paper.
- The total marks of the paper are 150 marks.
- Total time allotted for the exam is 1 ½ hours.
For Upper Primary Teachers:
- Total 5 sections are included according to the subjects namely child development and pedagogy, language 1, language 2, maths and science (for maths and science teachers) and social science (for social studies teachers).
- A total of 210 questions is asked in the paper.
- The total marks of the paper are 210 marks.
- Total time allotted for the exam is 1 ½ hours.
CG TET 2017 Admit Card
The CG TET 2017 Exam Admit card shall be released a few days before the exam date i.e 11th December 2017. The admit card shall also be uploaded on the exam website. Candidates shall be able to download the admit card by entering their registration number.
It must be noted by the candidates that the admit card is an essential document and it must be brought to the exam centre. If the admit card is not present with the candidate, then he/she shall not be allowed inside the exam hall. Therefore, the candidates must print the admit cards as soon as it is available.
CG TET 2017 Result
CG TET 2017 Result shall be disclosed soon after the exam. The result will also be declared only on the official site. Candidates can view their result by providing their registration number on the official portal.
The result shall contain the names of the candidates who will have cleared the written exam phase and are now eligible for a personal interview round. Final selections will be made on the basis of the personal interview round. The link to check the result will also be posted here as soon as it is available.
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2017||CG TET 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2017||HTET 2017|
|SSC CHSL 2017||HP TET 2017|
|SSC Constable GD 2017||KARTET 2017|
|SSC JE 2017||Kerala TET 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017||Maharashtra TET 2017|
|SSC MTS 2017||Tamil Nadu TET 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017||UP TET 2017|
|IBPS Clerk 2017||WB SET 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017||Punjab TET 2017|
|IBPS SO 2017||OTET 2017|
|IBPS RRB 2017||UPSC IAS 2017|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2017||UPSC CAPF 2017|
|RBI Assistant 2017||UPSC IFS 2017|
|SBI SO 2017||IES/ ISS 2017|
|SBI PO 2017||NDA 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017||CDS 1 2017|
|SBI Associate Banks 2017||CDS 2 2017|
|CBSE NET 2017||Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2017|
|CSIR UGC NET 2017||SCRA 2017|