CG TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – CG TET 2017 Exam is set to be conducted on 17th December 2017. The online registrations for this exam have started from 7th November 2017.
The CG TET i.e. The Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test is organised by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for the recruitment of primary teachers (Class I-V) and upper primary teachers (Class VI-VIII) in the government and private schools of Chhattisgarh. More details about the CG TET 2017 eligibility criteria and important dates has mentioned in this article
CG TET 2017 Exam – About the Exam
Basic details regarding the CG TET 2017 Exam
|Name of the Exam||CG TET 2017|
|Also Known As||Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Included||Primary and Upper Primary Teacher|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Check the Official Announcements of CG TET 2017
CG TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
By eligibility criteria, we mean some of the important rules and conditions which have been imposed by the conducting authorities of the exam. Aspirants should follow these conditions in order to be eligible for taking the exam and thus participating in the recruitment process.
For Primary Teachers (Class I-V):
- The candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination of class 12 or its equivalent with 45% marks.
- Candidates presently appearing in the final year of Diploma courses in elementary education (2 years) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirants presently appearing in the final year of bachelor’s course (4 years) are also eligible.
- Candidates presently appearing in the final year of Diploma course in special education (2 years) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirants holding a valid B.A./B.Sc. degree or a B.Ed. degree with a minimum percentage of 50% is also eligible for this exam.
For Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI-VIII):
- Candidates holding a valid degree in B.A./B.Sc./D.Ed. with 45% marks or B.Ed. with 50% marks are eligible for this exam.
CG TET 2017 Important Dates
|CG TET 2017 Application Form||11th November 2017|
|End Date of Application Form||27th November 2017|
|End Date of Payment of Application Form||27th November 2017|
|CG TET 2017 Admit Card||11th December 2017|
|CG TET 2017 Examination (1st to 5th Classes)||17th December 2017 (09:30 AM to 12:15 PM)|
|CG TET 2017 Examination (6th to 8th Classes)||17th December 2017 (02:00 PM to 04:45 PM)|