CG TET 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of July 2017. The online registrations for this exam shall start from the month of July 2017. We have mentioned all the important dates for the exam below. The CG TET i.e. The Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test is organised by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for the recruitment of primary teachers (Class I-V) and upper primary teachers (Class VI-VIII) in the government and private schools of Chhattisgarh.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts the CG TET Exam every year for finding out the eligible candidates for future teacher vacancies. A large no of candidates apply the CG TET 2017 Application Form and after passing this examination the aspirants can apply for Primary Teacher & Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy. Now recently the board is going to release the CG TET 2017 Exam Date & Application Form. Aspirants can submit Chhatisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Application form from official website
|Name of the Exam||CG TET 2017|
|Also Known As||Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Included||Primary and Upper Primary Teacher|
|Exam Level||State Level|
CG TET 2017 Application Form Details
To take part in the recruitment process, the candidates will have to apply for the exam by filling and submitting the application form. Only online mode available to fill and submit the application forms. The link through which the candidates can apply is also given below. The candidates need to submit their form before the last date and ensure that they pay the required exam fee on time. The complete procedure for the application form of the CG TET 2017 Exam has been explained below.
- Firstly, candidates must log on to the official website of the exam.
- The official site has provided the form filling instructions. Candidates must read them before beginning.
- You must find a link named “Apply Online” and must click on this.
- Aspirants must then fill the entire application form with all the valid details as per asked in the form.
- After this, candidates must upload the required scanned documents such as the photograph and the signatures in the specified formats.
- Now the candidates must pay the application fee via SBI bank and print the bank challan. The authority has given a specific time to submit the fee using both online and offline mode.
CG TET 2017 Application Fee
The following are the application fee.
For general category candidates: Rs.450 (one paper)
Rs.500 (both papers)
For OBC category candidates: Rs.350 (one paper)
Rs.450 (Both papers)
For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.300 (one paper)
Rs.400 (both papers)
|Category||Fee for 1 Paper||Fee for Both Papers|
|General/ UR||Rs. 450||Rs. 550|
|OBC||Rs. 350||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST/ CI/ Diff||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
- After depositing the fee, the candidates must update the challan information on the official website.
- Finally, the candidates must submit the form and print out the confirmation page
- Preserve it for future use.
CG TET Exam Selection Process: Written examination will select the candidates. Candidates need to make the minimum score in examination equal to cut off marks for pass the examination.
CG TET 2017 Application Form Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply Online:||3rd week of July 2017|
|End Date of Online Fee submission:||3rd week of July 2017|
|Closing Date of Offline Fee Submission:||Last week of July 2017|
|Exam Will Be Held:||4th week of August 2017|