CG TET 2017 Application Form has released from the official authority. The online registrations for this exam have started from 7th November 2017. We have mentioned all the important dates for the exam below.
The CG TET i.e. The Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test is organised by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for the recruitment of primary teachers (Class I-V) and upper primary teachers (Class VI-VIII) in the government and private schools of Chhattisgarh.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Firstly, candidates must log on to the official website of CG TET 2017 Application Form (link here).
- The official site has provided the form filling instructions. Candidates must read them before beginning.
- You must find a link named “Apply Online” and must click on this.
- Aspirants must then fill the entire application form with all the valid details as per asked in the form.
- After this, candidates must upload the required scanned documents such as the photograph and the signatures in the specified formats.
- Now the candidates must pay the application fee via SBI bank and print the bank challan. The authority has given a specific time to submit the fee using both online and offline mode.
- After depositing the fee, the candidates must update the challan information on the official website.
- Finally, the candidates must submit the form and print out the confirmation page
- Preserve it for future use.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts the CG TET Exam every year for finding out the eligible candidates for future teacher vacancies. A large no of candidates apply the CG TET 2017 Application Form and after passing this examination the aspirants can apply for Primary Teacher & Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy. Now recently the board is going to release the CG TET 2017 Exam Date & Application Form. Aspirants can submit Chhatisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Application form from official website
Check the Official Announcements of CG TET 2017
|Name of the Exam||CG TET 2017|
|Also Known As||Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Included||Primary and Upper Primary Teacher|
|Exam Level||State Level|
CG TET 2017 Application Form Details
To take part in the recruitment process, the candidates will have to apply for the exam by filling and submitting the application form. Only online mode available to fill and submit the application forms. The link through which the candidates can apply is also given below. The candidates need to submit their form before the last date and ensure that they pay the required exam fee on time. The complete procedure for the application form of the CG TET 2017 Exam has been explained below.
CG TET 2017 Application Fee
The following are the application fee.
For general category candidates: Rs.450 (one paper)
Rs.500 (both papers)
For OBC category candidates: Rs.350 (one paper)
Rs.450 (Both papers)
For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.300 (one paper)
Rs.400 (both papers)
|Category||Fee for 1 Paper||Fee for Both Papers|
|General/ UR||Rs. 450||Rs. 550|
|OBC||Rs. 350||Rs. 450|
|SC/ ST/ CI/ Diff||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
CG TET Exam Selection Process: Written examination will select the candidates. Candidates need to make the minimum score in examination equal to cut off marks for pass the examination.
CG TET 2017 Important Dates
The following are the official announced dates from the official conducting authority
|CG TET 2017 Application Form||11th November 2017|
|End Date of Application Form||27th November 2017|
|End Date of Payment of Application Form||27th November 2017|
|CG TET 2017 Admit Card||11th December 2017|
|CG TET 2017 Examination (1st to 5th Classes)||17th December 2017 (09:30 AM to 12:15 PM)|
|CG TET 2017 Examination (6th to 8th Classes)||17th December 2017 (02:00 PM to 04:45 PM)|