CG PMT 2018 is the exam that is held for the individuals who are seeking admission in MBBS and BDS programs. The exam is being organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). Those of you willing to take part in the exam should place their examination forms before the due date or the last date of application. All the basic terms and conditions are judged before allowing you to sit in Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test. Those of you who are planning to take part in this competitive exam would face the similar pattern that is resembled in other undergraduate medical examinations. However, there is no particular pattern mentioned by the examination board. The exam pattern is also given in the prospectus that can be gained from the different examination centers. Mainly the questionnaire of CG PMT 2018 contains three sections that include Chemistry, Biology and Physics. The question paper has multiple choice questions which are to be answered in a specific time.
After you clear the examination then you would be called for counseling session. The final seat is decided only after you clear the counseling round. It is the most important process of Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test. You need to follow the guidelines before participating in Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test.
|CG PMT 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test|
|Commonly known as||CG PMT|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Chhattisgarh|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
CG PMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test appearing individuals need to be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state. Domicile certificate is must for all the individuals applying for the examination. These policies are framed by the Government of Chhattisgarh and if you fail in this you would be eliminated from the exam without any reason.
- The second requirement for participation in Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test is 10+2 mark sheet. You needs to have cleared 12th standard with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as their subjects. The minimum percentage required in these subjects is 50%. This percent is the average of the three subjects. The average is changed for the reserved category individuals and their total should be at least 40%. The minimum age limit for the examination is 17 years that needs to be completed by 31 December.
- In the online mode you have to follow the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) that is cgvyapam.choice.in to fill the application for Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test. An application form appears on the screen and you have to fill the details in the form. The next stage after completion is the fee payment. You need to pay RS. 1000/- as the exam fee and for the reserved individuals the examination fee is Rs. 500/-. This amount includes the late fee.
- Those of you applying through the offline mode need to visit the sales counter that is situated in the colleges participating in Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test. You can buy the application form from these counters easily. The examination fee for the offline individuals can be paid in the form of cash or demand draft. The demand draft is to be made on the name of the governing authority of the examination. The last date of submission is mandatory because after that the examination forms will not be accepted.
The CG PMT 2018 eligibility criteria are the foremost step and every individual needs to undergo this process before appearing for the main examination. This criteria enlists all the rules and clauses that have to be satisfied by the individuals of CGPMT. Below mentioned are the mandatory rules and regulations for Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test:
CG PMT 2018 Application Form
The application process for CG PMT 2018 is not complicated and the examination authority provides full freedom to the eligible individuals. Both online and offline modes are available for the individuals to fill the CG PMT 2018 application form. Still there are some points which need to be kept in mind by the individuals.
Note: After completing all the process the admit cards or hall tickets will be issued to you. These admit cards should be produced in order to get entry in the examination. After clearing the examination a merit list is created for the short listed individuals and those of you who are selected would be called for counseling. Those of you who clear counseling will be given admission in the colleges which are the part of CGPMT or Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test.
CG PMT 2018 Exam Dates
|Online registration will begin from||Last week of April 2018|
|Last Date of filling up the online application form||Last week of April, 2018|
|Last Date for remitting the online payment||Last week of April, 2018|
|Last Date for remitting the payment through bank challan||First week of May 2018 till 5:00 PM|
|Entrance exam will be held on||Last week of May, 2018|
|Provisional allotment list will be published||4th week of June 2018|
|Final allotment list will be published||4th week of June 2018|
|Reporting date||July 2018|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates