The CG PMT 2017 Counselling will begin in the month of July 2017. The students will be called for the counselling based on their merit.
CG PMT 2017 is the exam that is held for the individuals who are seeking admission in MBBS and BDS programs. The exam is being organised by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB).
CG PMT 2017 Counselling Procedure
- Visit the official site and register for the counselling online.
- The login id and password will be generated after successful registration.
- Enter your login id and password and click on Edit Application Form.
- Enter your credentials and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the counselling fee.
- Print the application form.
- Log in to your account again and fill the choice of colleges in which you want to get admission.
- Lock and freeze the choices.
- On the day of counselling, the seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their merit and locked choices.
- After the seat is allotted the candidates need to reach the allotted institute for the further admission process.
Documents required for CG PMT 2017 Counselling
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate
- CG PMT 2017 Admit Card and Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category/Caste Certificate
- Physically disabled Certificate (if applicable)
- 3 passport size photos
- Transfer Certificate
CG PMT 2017 Counselling Eligibility
- Candidate should be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- He should be an Indian.
- Should have passed 12th standard or equivalent with physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum age is 17.
- Should have qualified the CG PMT 2017 exam.
CG PMT 2017 Counselling Fee
- For General Category – Rs. 1000
- For Reserved Category – Rs. 500