If you’re an engineering student you must be already knowing that the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test, is widely recognised as the CG PET 2018 Exam is an entrance test organised by the Directorate of procedural tutoring, Chhattisgarh for entry to some government and private engineering colleges of Chhattisgarh.
Every single year thousands of individuals like you appear for CG PET in order to get admission in top engineering colleges of Chhattisgarh.
|CG PET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test|
|Commonly known as||CG PET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||The Directorate of procedural tutoring, Chhattisgarh|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
CG PET 2018 Result
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- 10thclass mark sheet
- 12thclass mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PH certificate (if required)
- Freedom fighter certificate (if required)
CG PET 2018 Result will be declared in the 3rd week of May 2018 only in online mode and no other mode is available, no result will be sent to the candidates via email/post. All the candidates can check their respective result on the official website by just feeding in their roll number in the 3rd week of May 2018.
The examination of CG PET 2018 will be conducted in April 2018 which will be organised by Chhattisgarh Vyapam (CG Vyapam). It is a state level examination where the participating candidates get admission in engineering, dairy technology, agriculture technology course in different colleges and institutes of Chhattisgarh state.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission process on the basis of CG PET 2018 Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in CG PET 2018 examination. Candidates will be called for CG PET 2018 counselling process in the 4th week of June 2018, where all the qualified candidates can attend in the counselling process.
CG PET 2018 Counselling Procedure
The CG PET 2018 Counselling process would begin in the last week of June 2018. You would have to register yourself online for the counselling process. After that, you would have to fill up the choices of colleges as per your choices. After completing that you would have to go through document verification process and seats would be allotted based on the choices made by candidates and their seat availability.
Seat reservation for various categories are as follows:
|General Category||42 %|
|Schedule Caste(SC)||12 %|
|Schedule Tribes(ST)||32 %|
|OBC Candidates||14 %|
For the CG PET 2018 counselling process
- You need to register on the CG PET 2018 website and pay the counselling fees of Rs 300 as specified, and submit the options and get your documents verified
- After the Seat Allotment, you need to report to the college allotted and pay the admissions fees as specified.
CG PET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Those of you, who are appearing for the CG PET 2018 exam, should fulfil the following eligibility conditions. The suitability standards are explained in the form of CG PET 2018 Eligibility Criteria below:
- Those of you appearing for the exam need to have cleared the mandatory 10+2 final qualifying examination from a recognised board or university. The contender set to appear for /answer the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply
- You need to have studied Physics, Maths and Chemistry/Biology at the higher secondary level.
- You need to belong to Chhattisgarh or must have studies 10th and 12th from schools or colleges situated at Chhattisgarh.
- You need to have cleared with a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th (this is reduced to 40% marks in case of reserved category individuals).
- You need to be 17 years of age on or before 31 December, the upper limit is set at 30 years.
CG PET 2018 Exam Pattern
If you are appearing for the CG PET 2018 exam you must understand the pattern of the exam, so that you don’t face any problem when in the examination. The CG PET 2018 Exam Pattern is based on the objective style, 150 questions have to be answered in a span of 3 hours. The paper is based on the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. There are negative marks given to incorrect answers.
You must note that the exam pattern of CG PET described above is based on the previous year pattern, and may change as per the guidelines issued by DTE, Chhattisgarh.
After you have succeeded in the examination you need to appear for the counselling process, the colleges are allotted to you as per their rank in the CG PET examinations.
For this and particulars regarding information on key dates and time stages for the form submissions, processes, admit tickets etc., students are instructed to refer to the accredited examination website.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
CG PET 2018 Syllabus
The CG PET 2018 Syllabus would consist of a number of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You need to ensure you are well prepared according to the mentioned syllabus which would help you gain better marks.
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bond
- Solutions, Solid State
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Thermo-chemist And Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles Of Metallurgical Operations
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative Study Of Elements
- Transitions Metals
- Co-Ordination Compound
- Chemical Analysis
- Chemistry Of Hydro Carbon
- Organic Compounds Based On Functional Group-Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Organic Oxygens
- Chemistry In Daily Life
- Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Information Technology
- Force And Laws Of Motion
- Work-Energy And Power
- Rotational Motion And Moment Of Inertia
- Properties Of Solid And Fluids
- Heat And Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Effect Of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction And alternating Current
- Photon And Radio Activity
CG PET 2018 Application Form
If you wish to fill the form you can do so by following the enlisted steps:
- You are required to download the CG PET 2018 application form from the official website of CG PET 2018.
- You are required to pay the CG PET 2018 application fees of Rs 300 for the general section of applicants. This fee is agreed at Rs 250 for the OBC section, and Rs 200 for ST/SC/PW groups, this payment is made using internet banking or Debit/credit cards.
- You have to upload your recent passport size photograph on the space provide on CG PET 2018 application form completed online and have to insert their left thumb imprint on the form as well.
CG PET 2018 Application Fee
CG PET 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form available||15th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of the application form||5th April 2018 (11:59 AM)|
|Downloading of admit card||23rd April 2018|
|Exam date||29th April 2018 (9:00 AM to 12:15 PM)|
|Model answer key release||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for objection against the model answer key||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result along with final answer key||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of June 2018|
The above dates are announced date from the official conducting authority. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
CG PET 2018 Admit Card
CG PET 2018 Admit Card will be available for the candidates to download in April 2018 only in online mode and no other mode is available such as email/post. All the candidates who have successfully completed and submitted the online application form of CG PET 2018 will only be able to download the admit card. Candidates are requested to carry their respective CG PET 2018 Admit Card for the examination if any candidate fails to carry their respective CG PET 2087 Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and won’t be able to appear to for the same.