If you’re an engineering student you must be already knowing that the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test, is widely recognised as the CG PET 2017 is an entrance test organised by the directorate of procedural tutoring, Chhattisgarh for entry to some government and private engineering colleges of Chhattisgarh. Every single year thousands of individuals like you appear for CG PET in order to get admission in top engineering colleges of Chhattisgarh.
Latest News on CG PET 2017
January 25, 2016 – The Directorate of Technical Education Chhattisgarh will be conducting the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) in the first week of May.
April 19, 2016 – Exam Authorities have declared the Admit Card,2016. Kindly download from the official website.
|CG PET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test|
|Commonly known as||CG PET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||The Directorate of procedural tutoring, Chhattisgarh|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
CG PET 2017 Result
CG PET 2017 Result will be declared in the 2nd week of May 2017 only in online mode and no other mode is available, no result will be sent to the candidates via email/post. All the candidates can check their respective result on the official website by just feeding in their roll number in the 2nd week of May 2017.
The examination of CG PET 2017 will be conducted on 11th May 2017 which will be organised by Chhattisgarh Vyapam (CG Vyapam). It is a state level examination where the participating candidates get admission in engineering, dairy technology, agriculture technology course in different colleges and institutes of Chhattisgarh state.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission process on the basis of CG PET 2017 Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in CG PET 2017 examination. Candidates will be called for CG PET 2017 counselling process in the 4th week of May 2017, where all the qualified candidates can attend in the counselling process.
CG PET 2017 Counselling Procedure
The CG PET 2017 Counselling process would begin in the last week of May 2017. You would have to register yourself online for the counseling process. After that you would have to fill up the choices of colleges as per your choices. After completing that you would have to fo through document verification process and seats would be allotted based on the choices made by candidates and their seat availability.
Seat reservation for various categories are as follows:
|General Category||42 %|
|Schedule Caste(SC)||12 %|
|Schedule Tribes(ST)||32 %|
|OBC Candidates||14 %|
- 10thclass mark sheet
- 12thclass mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PH certificate (if required)
- Freedom fighter certificate (if required)
For the CG PET 2017 counselling process
- You need to register on the CG PET 2017 website and pay the counselling fees of Rs 300 as specified, and submit the options and get your documents verified
- After the Seat Allotment, you need to report to the college allotted and pay the admissions fees as specified.
CG PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those of you, who are appearing for the CG PET 2017 exam, should fulfil the following eligibility conditions. The suitability standards are explained in the form of CG PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria below:
- Those of you appearing for the exam need to have cleared the mandatory 10+2 final qualifying examination from a recognised board or university. The contender set to appear for /answer the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply
- You need to have studied Physics, Maths and Chemistry/Biology at the higher secondary level.
- You need to belong to Chhattisgarh or must have studies 10th and 12th from schools or colleges situated at Chhattisgarh.
- You need to have cleared with a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th (this is reduced to 40% marks in case of reserved category individuals).
- You need to be 17 years of age on or before 31 December, the upper limit is set at 30 years.
CG PET 2017 Exam Pattern
If you are appearing for the CG PET 2017 exam you must understand the pattern of the exam, so that you don’t face any problem when in the examination. The CG PET 2017 Exam Pattern is based on the objective style, 150 questions have to be answered in a span of 3 hours. The paper is based on the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. There are negative marks given for incorrect answers.
You must note that the exam pattern of CG PET described above is based on the previous year pattern, and may change as per the guidelines issued by DTE, Chhattisgarh.
After you have succeeded in the examination you need to appear for the counselling process, the colleges are allotted to you as per their rank in the CG PET examinations.
For this and particulars regarding information on key dates and time stages for the form submissions, processes, admit tickets etc., students are instructed to refer to the accredited examination website.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
CG PET 2017 Syllabus
The CG PET 2017 Syllabus would consist of a number of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You need to ensure you are well prepared according to the mentioned syllabus which would help you gain better marks.
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bond
- Solutions, Solid State
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Thermo-chemist And Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles Of Metallurgical Operations
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative Study Of Elements
- Transitions Metals
- Co-Ordination Compound
- Chemical Analysis
- Chemistry Of Hydro Carbon
- Organic Compounds Based On Functional Group Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Organic Oxygens
- Chemistry In Daily Life
- Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Information Technology
- Force And Laws Of Motion
- Work Energy And Power
- Rotational Motion And Moment Of Inertia
- Properties Of Solid And Fluids
- Heat And Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Effect Of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction And alternating Current
- Photon And Radio Activity
CG PET 2017 Application Form
If you wish to fill the form you can do so by following the enlisted steps:
- You are required to download the CG PET 2017 application form from the official website of CG PET 2017.
- You are required to pay the CG PET 2017 application fees of Rs 300 for the general section of applicants. This fee is agreed at Rs 250 for the OBC section, and Rs 200 for ST/SC/PW groups, this payment is made using internet banking or Debit/credit cards.
- You have to upload your recent passport size photograph on the space provide on CG PET 2017 application form completed online and have to insert their left thumb imprint on the form as well.
CG PET 2017 Application Fee
CG PET 2017 Exam Dates
|S.No.||Events||CG PET 2017 Important Dates|
|1.||Application form will be available from||March 24, 2017|
|2.||Last date to submit the application form||April 15, 2017|
|3.||Deadline for submitting application fee online||April 15, 2017|
|4.||The last date to submit fee via online SBI challan||April 17, 2017|
|5.||Through the SBI challan issued offline fee can be paid until||April 18, 2017|
|6.||Issuance of admit card will start from||4th May 2017|
|7.||CG PET 2017 will be held on||May 11, 2017|
|8.||Announcement of CG PET 2017 result||4th week of May 2017|
The above dates are announced date from the official conducting authority. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
CG PET 2017 Admit Card
CG PET 2017 Admit Card will be available for the candidates to download on 4th May 2017 only in online mode and no other mode is available such as email/post. All the candidates who have successfully completed and submitted the online application form of CG PET 2017 will only be able to download the admit card. Candidates are requested to carry their respective CG PET 2017 Admit Card for the examination if any candidate fails to carry their respective CG PET 2017 Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and won’t be able to appear to for the same.