CG PET 2018 – Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) for admission into engineering field and its branches i.e. Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering.
The CC PET 2018 Application Form will tentatively be available from the 15th of March 2018. Complete information about CC PET 2018 including Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
CG PET 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important dates of CG PET 2018:
|Application form available||15th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of the application form||5th April 2018 (11:59 AM)|
|Downloading of admit card||23rd April 2018|
|Exam date||29th April 2018 (9:00 AM to 12:15 PM)|
|Model answer key release||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for objection against the model answer key||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result along with final answer key||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of June 2018|
CG PET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and must have the domicile of the Chhattisgarh state.
For Engineering Programme:
- Qualified 12th examination from Chhattisgarh Board or equivalent board.
- Passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of the technical vocational subjects.
- Minimum 45% marks for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates is required in the qualifying examination.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Minimum age is 16 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Qualified 10+2 with CH board or equivalent board.
- Passed the qualifying examination with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English subjects.
- Qualified 12th examination by securing minimum 50% marks in PCM & English and 40% for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply but they must pass the qualifying exam before counselling.
For Dairy Technology:
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- Qualify 12th or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board.
- Passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- Minimum50% marks to be obtained in PCM and English subject for General category and 40% for reserved categories.
- Candidates appearing for Final year examination are also eligible to apply.
CG PET 2018 Application Form
The details about CG PET Application Form 2018 is provided below:
- CG PET Application Form will tentatively be released from the 3rd week of March 2018 on the official website via online mode.
- Candidates have to fill the Application Form by entering their Personal and Educational details and will have to enter their valid Aadhar no./A/C no./Driving License No/PAN card no on the application form.
- Scanned documents and Images are required to be uploaded on the website while filling the form.
- After successful filling and submitting the Application Form, applicants will get their registration ID number for examination.
- The fee for the CG PET Application Form is Rs. 200/- for General category and Rs. 150/- for OBC and for SC/ST/PH fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Fees can be paid through bank Challan submitted to any branch of SBI or through online Net banking in ICICI or SBI bank.
CG PET 2018 Exam Pattern
The CG PET Exam Pattern 2018 is given below:
|Exam Shift||Morning & Afternoon|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Question||Objective type|
|No. of Question||150 questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark per correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
the table below shows details about Subjects and Marks allotment:
|Subject||No. of Question||Total marks|
CG PET 2018 Syllabus
The CG PET Syllabus 2018 mostly comprises of the 12th class whole syllabus. The Syllabus will be published on the website by the CPEB. Candidates have to study the subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English. Applicants have to prepare as per the courses are taken by them.
CG PET 2018 Seat Reservation
The Seat Reservation for CG PET 2018 is given below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||12%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||32%|
CG PET 2018 Admit Card
- The CG PET Admit Card 2018 will tentatively be available from the third week of April 2018.
- Candidates have to download the Admit Card from the official website by entering their registration ID to access the admit card.
- It is necessary to take a printout of the Admit Card as Candidates have to carry the Admit Card along with them at the time of examination.
- Along with Admit Card candidates have to bring one photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card/or any other ID.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to appear in the examination if they fail to bring the Admit Card and One photo ID proof.
CG PET 2018 Preparation Tips
- Applicants should collect all the relevant study materials/books as per the CG PET Syllabus 2018 for starting the preparations.
- A proper timetable management is necessary for scheduling time for each subject equally.
- Practise previous years papers and give Mock Tests as it will help you know your preparation level for the examination.
Want to Boost your CG PET Preparation? Be stress-free, relaxed and healthy.
CG PET 2018 Result
The CG PET Result 2018 will tentatively be declared in the third week of may 2018. Candidates can check their Result online on the official website and can take a printout of the Result for further use. After results are declared a separate merit list will be prepared by the Chhattisgarh exam conducting committee for conducting counselling procedure. There will be no provision for re-evaluation/scrutiny.
CG PET 2018 Answer Key
The CG PET Answer Key 2018 will be released tentatively in the 2ndweek of May 2018 on the official website via Oline mode. The Answer Key will help the candidates to verify their answers from the written examination and candidates can claim the Answer Key if in case any answer is wrong in the Answer Key.
CG PET 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join CG PET Institute then let us check the CG PET Counselling 2018:
The Counselling process will tentatively start in the month of June/July 2018. The exact dates for Counselling will be declared on the official website and in the local newspaper for the counselling schedule. The Counselling Process will be held online and the schedule for counselling will be published on the website. Applicants have to verify their documents before proceeding with the seat allotment procedure.
For any doubts or queries regarding CG PET 2018 drop down a comment below.