Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges popularly known as CETPPMC 2018 is a state level entrance exam. This entrance exam is organized to offer admission to individuals like you in various medical and dental courses. CETPPMC is organized by the Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental colleges Welfare Association of the State Pondicherry. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form till June, 2018 The aspiring individuals can take admission in MBBS course in the Private Medical Colleges under the Management Quota with the help of CETPPMC Entrance exam. CETPPMC 2018 entrance exam would be conducted in the last week of June, 2018.
|CETPPMC Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges|
|Commonly known as||CETPPMC|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||The Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental colleges Welfare Association of the State Pondicherry.|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
CETPPMC 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for CETPPMC 2018 examination only if you satisfy the following condition:
- You need to be born on or before 31st December, 2000 or should be 17 years if you is seeking admission in any of the MBBS and BDS programs.
- You need to have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually can apply for the examination.
- You need to have secured a minimum total of 50% in Higher Secondary Examination in English and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken all together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
CETPPMC 2018 Application form
Those of you who are interested should fill and submit the CETPPMC 2018 application form.
Steps for applying for CETPPMC form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You can either use the application form given along with the Information Brochure by the respective centers or downloaded application form from these websites – www.pimsmmm.com, www.smvmch.com & www.svmcpondy.com.
Step 2: You need to fill your personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.
Step 3: After completion of form filling applicants to pay their application fees by DD drawn in favor of “PLRMMDCWA” (Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association) payable at Pondicherry.
For any further reference regarding application form you can visit the website as mentioned above.
You would have to pay the application fees of Rs 600/- through college and through DD Rs 650/- drawn in favor of “PLRMMDCWA” (Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association) payable at Pondicherry to complete the application process.
CETPPMC 2018 Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 2 papers:
- Test 1 –Physics and Chemistry
- Test 2- Biology (Zoology and Botany)
- The question paper will be of multiple choice questions
- The time for each test will be 2 hours.
- The language of the paper will be English only.
- Your 1 mark would be added for each right answer and no marks would be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The Distribution of subject and Questions for the exam is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
CETPPMC 2018 Syllabus
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and fields
- Electrostatic principals and capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices And Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium And Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic chemistry- Some basic principles and Techniques and hydrocarbons
- Solid States
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principals of Metallurgy
- Bio molecules
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Halo alkanes And Halo arenas
- Organic Compounds Containing C, H And O
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and environment
- Vegetative Morphology (Root-Stem-Leaf)
- Anatomy (Root – Stem – Leaf)
- Physiology (Absorption-Transpiration-Photosynthesis-Respiration- Growth)
- Cell Biology
- Human Physiology I
- Human Physiology II
- Environment in Relation to Human Welfare
CETPPMC 2018 Exam Dates
|CETPPMC Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for submission of filled in application forms for MBBS||3rd week of May 2018|
|CETPPMC 2018 Date of Examination||last week of May 2018|
|CETPPMC 2018 Results||1st week of June 2018|
|Counseling||4th week of June 2018|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates