CETPGMC 2017 is commonly known as Common Entrance Test for Post Graduate Medical Courses. The CETPGMC exam is conducted by Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical & Dental Colleges Welfare Association. CETPGMC exam is conducted for the students seeking admission into post-graduate courses: MD / MS / PG Diploma / MDS recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) & Dental – Colleges of India (DCI) respectively. Candidates are selected on the basis of the result obtained in the Entrance Exam, Group-Dissection and Personal Interview.
CETPGMC 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are eligible for CETPGMC 2017 examination when they satisfy following condition:
- Candidate age should be more then 17 years for this examination
- Candidate should score 50% at list for general and 40% for reserved category of candidate.
- Candidates school and college from which they have passed must be a recognized by state government.
- Candidate should have passed MBBS from an institution which is recognized by MCI.
- It’s necessary to send a copy of qualification of MBBS degree which is MCI recognized.
- Candidate must have completed his internship by 31 March 2015.
- Candidate must send copy of his internship certificate with all necessary documents.
- Candidate should have obtained a Permanent Registration from any State Medical Council in India before commencement of the Course.
- Copy of the Permanent Registration obtained from any State Medical Council must be enclosed in application.
CETPGMC 2017 Syllabus & Pattern
PART-1: Basic Science including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (100 Questions)
PART-2: Clinical Science Including Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis and Radio-therapy. (150 Questions)
CETPGMC 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply online:
Fill your application in the prescribed format and send it directly by Post / Courier. Either use the application form given along with the Information brochure or download the application form from the website. Candidates who use the downloaded application form have to pay Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) as a Demand Draft separately towards the cost of the application along with the completed application form. The Application and Information booklet can also be obtained in person on payment of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) by cash from the Office or can be obtained by post by sending a requisition along with Demand Draft for Rs.1,050/- (Rupees One thousand and Fifty only) inclusive of postal charges drawn in favour of ‘Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences’ payable at Pondicherry.
CETPGMC 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates should know that exam is divided in to two parts
|Part 1||Part 2|
|Basic Science including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||100 Questions|
|Clinical Science Including Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis and Radio-therapy.||150 Questions|
Note: The questions will be asked from physics, mathematics, biology and chemistry.
CETPGMC 2017 Exam Dates
|CETPGMC 2017 Online application available from [wp_ad_camp_3]||Nov 2016|
|Last date for receipt of filled in CETPGMC 2017 application form||Feb 2017|
|CETPGMC 2017 Entrance Test||Feb 2017|