The Common Entrance Test or CET Delhi 2018 is an entrance exam held for admission to the various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses in the government run and private technical learning centers in the capital of Delhi. The conducting body for the examination is the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. CET Delhi 2018 which is also known as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam is also held for entry into second year diploma courses. Candidates wishing to take admission into the one year certificate courses at the World Class Skill Center (WCSC) will also have to qualify the CET Delhi 2018 . Candidates desiring for Delhi CET 2018 can check details about application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, admit card, etc.
CET Delhi 2018 Results Calendar
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Go to the official Website of Department of Training and Technical Education.
- Find the link of the CET Delhi 2018 Result on the homepage of the website.
- Type in your enrolment Number and Application ID, and the password received during registration and Click on Submit Button.
- The CET Delhi 2018 Result will load on the computer screen. The result will contain the total marks received by the candidate and also instructions regarding the admission process.
- Download a copy of the C ET Delhi 2018 Result and take a printout of. The result will be required during the counseling and admission process.
- The level of difficulty of the CET Delhi 2018 Exam
- The total no. of candidates appearing for the CET Delhi 2018 Exam
- The number of seats available in a particular program
- The average performance of all the candidates appearing for the CET Delhi 2018 Exam.
- Payment of the processing charges.
- Registering online for counseling.
- Submission of choice of courses and institution.
- Allotment of seats.
- Provisional admission
- Partial payment of admission fees.
- Document verifying
- Securing of the seat.
- Payment of the remaining admission fees.
- Receipt of the final letter of seat allotment.
The Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) will announce the results of the CET Delhi 2018 after the completion of the examination. The result of the CET Delhi 2018 will be uploaded on the official website of the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). The CET Delhi 2018 exam will take place on the 4th week of May. The results will be declared after a month i.e. on the 4th week of June. Given below is the list of important dates for the CET Delhi 2018.
|Application forms are released||4th week of March 2018|
|Final date for the submission of application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Final date for the submission of application fees through e-challan||3rd week of April 2018|
|Final date for the submission of application fees through debit card/net banking||4th week of April 2018|
|Release of the admit card/hall ticket||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of the CET Delhi 2018 exam||4th week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||4th week of June 2018|
Downloading the CET Delhi 2018 Results
CET Delhi 2018 Results Cut-off Marks
Cut-off marks are the minimum score that a candidate needs to obtain in order to get entry into a particular course. The seats available for particular course are always limited. The cut-off marks are set in order to make the selection process easier for the admission authorities. In order to qualify for the CET Delhi 2018 Exam, the student needs to secure the cut-off marks which the board has set. The cut-off marks in the CET Delhi 2018 Results will be declared on the official website of the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). Candidates are advised to log on to the site and refer to the cut-off list in order to get a better idea about it. The cut-off marks for each course will be different and the candidate has to keep that in mind while applying for a particular course. The cut off marks for the CET Delhi 2018 Exam will be based on the following factors
CET Delhi 2018 Results and Merit List
Seats into the various courses will be assigned to the candidates on the basis of the marks that they score in the entrance exam. The merit list of the C ET Delhi 2018 Exam 2018 will be released after the declaration of the final results. The students will be assigned seats in the courses according to the rank that they receive in the merit list. The merit list for the CET Delhi 2018 Exam 2018 will be uploaded on the official website of the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). The merit list will be released on the month of July 2018 after the results are declared. Students will be called for the counseling session according to the rank that they receive in the C ET Delhi 2018 Exam Merit List.
CET Delhi 2018 Counseling
The counseling session for the CET Delhi 2018 Exam will be held after the results are announced. Only those candidates who score above the cut-off marks and get their names on the merit list will be called for the counseling session. There will be four rounds of counseling sessions for the C ET Delhi 2018 Exam. There will also be an online counseling session. The candidates will have to register in advance for the online counseling session during which he/she will be able to choose the course and the institution of their liking. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choices that they make and also as per availability. Once the candidate is placed he/she will have to pay a part of the admission fee followed by the verification of the documents. Once the documents are verified the candidate will be able to secure their seat by paying the remaining admission fees. Given below are the steps for counseling: