CENTAC 2018 Result will be tentatively declared in the second week of June 2018. The students will be informed about the result through post or through public notifications (newspapers).
The candidate can also check the result on the CENTAC website (centaconline.in). The candidate has to download the call letter by visiting the CENTAC website and entering his registration number.
The information regarding the rank, date and time of counselling will be mentioned in the call letter. The counselling for seat allotment will be scheduled according to the ranks obtained by the students.
CENTAC 2018 Result Important Dates
- Declaration of CENTAC Merit List- 2nd Week of June 2018
- Phase I: Counselling- July 2018
- The marks obtained by the students in HSC or equivalent will be normalised, based on which the CENTAC will publish a Merit List.
- There will be separate lists for different categories and engineering departments.
- For candidates who belong to Other States/ UTs, their merit list will be based on their JEE Main 2018 scores.
- Candidates having a cumulative negative score in JEE Main 2018 will not be eligible for CENTAC 2018 seat allotment.
- The candidates will be given the counselling date and time according to their result of CENTAC 2018.
- Once the CENTAC result is declared, the candidates will have to attend the counselling session as per their allotted time and date.
- The candidates securing higher ranks in the CENTAC Merit List 2018 will be called first for an interview and will be given more options in choice-filling.
- There shall be document verification during the counselling only after which the seats will be allotted to them.
- If the candidate fails to appear for the counselling on the given date and time, then he shall be disqualified.
How to check CENTAC 2018 Result?
- The result will be sent to the candidate through post or will be published in the form of a notification in local newspapers
- The candidate can also check the result on the CENTAC website
- To generate the result or “call letter” for counselling through the CENTAC website, the candidate has to enter his registration number.
- Save/Download your respected result and secure it
- Take printout (more than 1) copies of your result and preserve it for the further references