The CENTAC 2018 Counselling will start in July 2018.
The candidates of Puducherry and Tamilnadu are marked eligible for counselling based on their 12th Marks, while the candidates outside Puducherry and Tamilnadu will be judged on their JEE mains 2018 scores.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Register yourself for the counselling on the official website.
- Pay the processing fees using credit/debit card/NEFT.
- Fill up your preferences of the colleges in which you want to seek admission.
- You will receive the counselling date by SMS or Email and is also updated on the official website.
- The seat will be allotted on the counselling day
- Log in to your account and download the provisional allotment letter.
- Finally, visit the allotted institute for further admission process.
- Secure your admission in the allotted institute (in the 1st round) or else you will not be eligible for the second round.
The counselling process will be done based on the normalised merit list.
CENTAC 2018 Counselling Procedure
Documents Required for CENTAC 2018 Counselling
- Class 10th Marksheet.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste and PWD certificate (if applicable).
- Passport sized photograph.
- Online payment receipt
CENTAC 2018 Counselling Fees
- For general category – Rs. 750
- For reserved category – Rs. 350
Pay the counselling fees by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ” The Convenor, CENTAC”, payable at Puducherry.
Eligibility for CENTAC 2018 Counselling
- Qualification –
- Hsc pass conducted by Tamil Nadu board or any other equivalent examination with minimum 45% (for general)
- 40% (for reserved).
- Age limit – The maximum age limit is 21 as on 1st July 2018.
- Nationality – Should be an Indian.
- You can appear in the qualifying exam a maximum of 2 times.
- SC candidates can have 3 appearances on the qualifying exam.
- Submit separate applications for each stream with all the necessary Xerox copies of the certificates.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph.
- The counselling fees cannot be paid by any other means except DD.
- Check all your credentials.