Table of Content
CEED 2017 which is a common entrance exam conducted for all students like you who want to pursue PG Fashion Designing Course; which is like a gateway to the course only those who qualify can continue further. It is conducted by IIT Bombay where open invitation is given to all the eligible candidates. The exam is conducted annually in the month of December where you have to appear for two papers at a time. It is conducted for the checking your knowledge in the field of Fashion Designing and other Skills necessary for the profession. Lets get this started with a brief summarization of the exam
|CEED 2017 Exam Summary|
|Name of Exam||Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Bombay|
|Exam Stream||Fashion Designing Entrance Exam|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate|
CEED 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam it will be better to ensure that you’re eligible by checking out the eligibility criteria. The CEED 2017 will be conducted in December end.
- Candidate should have completed any of the Bachelors Degree after 12th which is completed in 4 years
- Those candidates who have completed their Bachelors Degree after 12th which is complete within 3 years are not eligible.
- BFA, B. Tech programme, Professional Diploma in Design and GD Art are all eligible.
- Candidate with masters degree are eligible.
CEED 2017 Application Form
If you’re eligible and wish to apply the detailed description about CEED 2017 application procedure is provided below
At the very first you should visit the website and register yourself by giving all the minor details and then one registration number would be generated. You should remember it for future use. Here basic details like name, email ID and other related detailed would be asked.
- Paying the application fee “ONLINE”
Once your registration is complete you will need to provide all your qualification details along with marks details and age etc and then once all the detailed are filled, you can proceed for payment of fees. Payment can be done from any SBI bank E-Challan facility is available. Application fees is given below
- Completing the “ONLINE Application Form”
After paying the fees you should take the print out of the same, for further reference.
CEED 2017 Application Fees
|Men (General) and OBC||Rs 2000|
|Men (SC/ST/PD)||Rs 1000|
|All women candidates||Rs 1000|
CEED 2017 Exam Pattern
If you do wish to apply for the exam its important to know the Exam Pattern. The CEED exam is conducted in 2 parts viz. Part A and Part B wherein you have to compulsorily appear for Part A and Part B then if you qualify Part A will be qualified for Part B and on the basis of Part B interview and remaining admission procedure would be conducted.
- Part A will be CBE i. e. Computer Based Examination where basic aptitude will be tested of the students
- Part A would be for 1 hour CBT where as Part 2 Written Examination for two hours (both the papers would be conducted together)
- Part A is divided in three sections, there are negative marking in this sections (0.6 is likely to be deducted for every wrong answer)
- In Part A 2 marks would be added for every write answers.
- Part B will be for 5 question where students need to write descriptive answer.
CEED 2017 Exam dates
|Start date for submission of application forms||October 17th 2016|
|Last date to submit application forms with regular fee||November 11th 2016|
|Submission of application form with late fee||November 11th to November 18th 2016|
|Download admit card||December 26th to January 21th, 2017|
|CEED 2017 Exam Date||January 22th 2017|
|Release of draft answer key for Part A||January 28th 2017|
|Last date of sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||January 31st 2017|
|Release of final answer key for Part A||January 28th 2017|
|Declaration of result||March 10th 2017|
|Score cards available for download||March 15th 2017|