The candidates who satisfy the CEED 2017 Eligibility Criteria can apply for the exam. CEED exam is conducted by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay & IISC – Indian Institute of Science under the assistance of human resource department of government of India. Candidates can get admission through CEED exam in different institutes of IIT such as in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad and IISc Bangalore and it is also an entry for entering into PhD programms. The CEED 2016 eligibility criteria comprise age limit, qualification, minimum passing percentage etc which helps the students to identify whether they are eligible or not to appear for the examination. Candidates can fill the application in August, 2017. The eligibility criteria of CEED 2017 are mentioned below.
CEED 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants supposed to have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Engineering /Design/ Interior Design or its equivalent degree from a recognized university to apply for the examination.
- Applicants completed their professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT) or its equivalent 4 year programme from a recognized university.
- Applicants with B.F.A a year professional course after 12th are also eligible to appear.
- Applicants with a degree of G.D in Arts (5 year program after 10th) and with one year of experience are eligible for the exam.
- Applicants having Master’s degree in any of Arts/ Science/ Computer Application can also apply for CEED 2017.
- No age limit is required to appear for this exam.
- Applicants appearing for the final can also apply for the examination only if they provide their passing certificate before they appear for the examination.