Applicants who are interested to take admission various institutes of IIT must apply for CEED 2018 Application form. It is a national level exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Applicants can download the application form from the official website www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed. Applicants need to qualify for CEED exam as well as the tests/ interview conducted by the respective institute before getting admission in the college.
The CEED 2018 Application form will be available from 9th October 2017 and there is no age limit to appear for the examination. Before filling the application form applicants must be ready with all the supportive documents as required. The last date to apply for CEED 2018 is 17th November 2017. Applicants should upload recent passport size photograph and signature as per the size mentioned in the form and those who fail to do so their form will be rejected. The steps to apply for CEED 2018 are given below.
CEED 2018 Application Form
- Applicants applying must visit online on www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed and register.
- Click on “Apply for CEED” and provide basic details such as email address, mobile number and register it. The applicant will receive an ID and password on the number and email as mentioned in the form.
- Applicants have to fill in the information about their personal, academics and other as required in the form and save it.
- After filling up the form applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph in a JPEG format with a maximum file size of 200 KB (maximum of 640 x 480 pixels and a minimum of 320 x 240 pixels) and signature in JPEG format only with a file size of 200 KB (maximum of 800 x 300 and minimum of 400 x 150pixel resolution).
- Applicants need to complete the process by paying their application fees online through Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking and submit it.
CEED 2018 Application fees:
- 1,100 for all women candidates.
- 1,100 for (SC/ ST/ PWD) candidates.
- 2,200 for all other candidates.
- 2,200 for all foreign nationals.
CEED 2018 Admit Card
Applicants can download the admit card from the 25th December 2017. The CEED Admit card will be available online only on the official website. The Last date to download the Hall ticket is 4th week of January 2018.
Applicants can download the hall ticket through the following steps:
- Applicants need to log on the official website www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed.
- Applicants have to log in their account with their user name and password.
- Click on Hall Ticket and link will open whether to download/ print the hall ticket.
- Applicant need click on link and download and print the admit cards and keep a copy of it for further reference.