CEED 2018 Answer Key final will release on 4th February 2018 and result declaration for CEED exam will announced on 5th March 2018. CEED – Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level Entrance Examination conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India for admission into Ph.D. and M.Des and programs in design. Candidates get admission to M.Des courses in IISc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and in many other institutions on basis of their scores in CEED. Interested candidates can get complete information about CEED 2018 including the application process, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, etc.
The application form for CEED 2018 has released from 9th October 2017. Complete information about the Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
CEED 2018 Answer Key
- The CEED Answer Key 2018 will be published on the official website by the concerned authority 4th February 2018.
- After candidates comments on Part-A answer key, the final answer key will be published on 4th February 2018.
CEED 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key
CEED 2018 Asnwer Keys and Question Paper will be uploaded on the CEED official website (www.ceed.iitb.ac.in). It will contain all the question asked in the CEED 2018 examination to be conducted on January 20, 2018.
|Date of Examination||20 Jan 2018|
|Release of Draft CEED Answer Key 2018 for part A||27 Jan 2018|
|Release of Final CEED Answer Key 2018 for part A||04 Feb 2018|
|Last date of sending comments about Draft Answer Key for part A||31 Jan 2018|
CEED 2018 Result
- The CEED Result 2018 will be declared in the 5th March 2018 on official website through Online Mode.
- Candidates have to download the CEED Result 2018 by visiting the official website and have to take a printout of the same for further use.
- Merit list for CEED 2018 will be released on the basis of Part-B exam only.
- The CEED Score Card 2018 will release on 5th March 2018.
- Candidates should note that the CEED Score Card 2018 is valid for a period of one year from the date of Announcement of the result.
CEED 2018 Admission
Do you want to get admission after CEED 2018 then let us check below the CEED Admission Process 2018:
- There will be no counseling process but the candidates will get Admission on the basis of CEED Scores and can apply in the respective institutions for taking admission.
- The Admitting Institutions will further conduct Interviews/Tests and GD for final selection and admission.
CEED 2018 Exam Date
The following are the Important Dates for CEED 2018:
|Application Form Release Date||9th October 2017|
|Application Submission Last Date without late fee||10th November 2017|
|Application Submission with late fee||11th – 17th November 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||25th December 2017|
|Date of Examination||20th January 2018|
|Publication of draft Answer Key for Part A||27th January 2018|
|Last date for sending comments about Part-A Answer Key||31st January 2018|
|Release of Final Answer Key||4th February 2018|
|Result Declaration||5th March 2018|
|Downloading of Score Card||5th March 2018|
CEED 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the CEED Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- Candidate should have qualified 10+2 with Diploma/Postgraduate degree of 4 years or 3+2 years
- Qualified 10+5 GD Arts Diploma July 2017.
- Candidates currently appearing for the above qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CEED 2018.
CEED 2018 Application Form
- CEED Application form was released on 9th October 2017 through the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates have to submit the Application form by providing their Personal and Educational details along with the fees of Application Form.
- Scanned Documents of signature, photograph, category certificate and degree/diploma certificate are to be uploaded by candidates while filling the Application form.
- The fees for CEED Application Form 2018 is Rs. 2200/- and Rs. 1100/ for SC/ ST/ PwD and Women candidates.
- Candidates can pay the fees through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking and the application fee is non-refundable.
CEED 2018 Exam Pattern
The details about the CEED Exam Pattern is given below:
|Exam Mode||Part A – Online(CBT) & Part B – Offline.|
|Exam Duration||Part-A -1 hour & Part-B – 2 Hours.|
|Type of Question||Objective Type.|
|No. of Question||50 Questions.|
|Marking Scheme||2 Marks will be Awarded per Correct Answer.|
|Negative Marking||0.6 marks Deduction per the Wrong Answer.|
CEED 2018 Syllabus
The detailed CEED 2018 syllabus is provided below:
- The Syllabus for CEED 2018 comprises of two parts.
- Part-A has topics such as Language and Creativity, Visualization and Spatial Ability, Environmental and Social Awareness, Design Thinking and Problem Solving, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Observation and Design Sensitivity.
- Part-B consists of Drawing skills, Creativity, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Communication Skills.
Want to score well? You must know the CEED Syllabus 2018 in detail.
CEED 2018 Admit Card
- The CEED Admit card 2018 will be released on the official website of CEED by 25th December 2017.
- Candidates have to visit the CEED official website and download the Admit Card by entering their details like Roll No, Name, etc.
- It is necessary for candidates to take a print out of Admit Card and carry it at the time of examination.
For any doubts or queries regarding CEED 2018 drop down a comment below.