The exam date for UGC NET for the year 2017 has been officially declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).The exam for junior research fellowship and assistant professor is planned to be held on January 22, 2017.
The exam date for the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) for the year 2017 has been officially declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on its Authorized website www.cbse.in. The exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor is planned on 22 January 2017.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Paper 1: This examination will be conducted for duration of 1 hour 15 minutes and will comprise of 60 questions, out of which the candidates are requested to attempt 50 questions, which would carry a total of 100 marks.
- Paper 2: This test will be held for time duration of 1 hour 15 minutes and will consist 50 questions which will carry a total of 100 marks.
- Paper 3: This paper will be conducted for a period of 2 hrs 30 minutes and candidates will have to attempt 75 questions which would carry a total of 150 marks.
The examination will be held at the chosen cities around the nation. The details for the examination will be on its official website before October 15.The examination is held for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility of Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor together in Indian universities and colleges.
The exam will be divided into three papers:
All those candidates who have qualified for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are also eligible to pursue research in the subject of their PG (post graduation) or in related subject and are also liable for Assistant Professor.