The University Grants Commission National Eligibility will be held on 22 January 2017.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the exam date for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test 2017. The exam is planned to be conducted on January 22, 2017, and the detailed notification about the same will be declared on 15thOctober.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The exam is held for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.
- On July 10, the exam was conducted in 83 subjects at 89 cities around the country.
- All those candidates who have qualified for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are also eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in related subject are also eligible for Assistant professor Post.
The candidates must acquire a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline from a well known university or organization. The candidates those who appeared in the final year or whose result is still expected or the candidates whose qualifying examination have been postponed and can also apply for this test.
Junior Research Fellowship: The upper age limit of the candidates shall be 28 years.
Assistant Professor: There is no age limit for all those eligibility candidates in applying for Assistant Professor.
About the exam:
For more information, the candidates can log on to the official website.