The (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education has started the 2017 online application for private students of class 10 and class 12.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has commenced the 2017 online application for private candidates of class 10 and class 12. All those Eligible candidates can apply online latest by November 7.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Login on to the official website
- Keep your earlier information prepared previous to applying, like admit card and marks statement, having information about your main examination. Click on the category of examination carefully under which you want to apply.
- Fill in all the details and select subject(s) carefully. You must specify the City/District from the list provided which is based on the state selected by you. The state and city selection will be used for determining your examination center and regional office hence it should be selected carefully as it cannot be modified later. On submission you will be shown the application number, note down the application number as it will be used for all future references
- Upload your scanned photo and signature image using “Upload Image” option
- Go to fee payment option and pay using e-challan or demand draft.
- Go to “Generate Confirmation Page” option generate the confirmation page. Candidates must send Photostat copy of the mark sheet/grade sheet cum certificate of performance of the roll number filled in the application form and copy of e-challan/ original DD (in case of payment made through DD) along with the confirmation page to the concerned regional office whose address is given on the confirmation page. Fresh female candidate appearing under Delhi Scheme will also have to send an affidavit.
How to apply?
Fee structure for class 12:
|All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme|
|(In India)||(Outside India)|
|October 7 to November 7 (Without late fee)||Exam fee for private candidates for 5 subjects
Per subject fee for any extra subject for private candidates
Per subject fee for any additional/6th subject compartment for improvement of performance
Additional fee for practical/project subject
|November 8 to November 15||Rs 500|
|November 16 to November 22||Rs 1000|
|November 23 to December 5||Rs 2000|
|December 6 to December 13||Rs 5000|
Examination fee is exempted for blind candidates of All India Scheme and Delhi Scheme.
For more details, the candidate are advised to visit the official website