CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019- The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE 12th Result 2019 for all subjects on 2 May 2019. The students who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website of CBSE at http://cbseresults.nic.in. Earlier, the CBSE 12th Date sheet for the academic year 2018-2019 had been announced by the official authority CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on their official website and has also advertised through newspapers. Now, the board has announced the release of admit cards for 12th exams on their website. But only the CBSE affiliated schools have been provided the rights to login and download the admit cards. Later, the schools will be distributing the admit cards among the students. The CBSE 10th and 12th board examinations are going to commence from the month of February 15, 2019, and will continue till April 3, 2019, for the vocational course and for the main course. All the students every consecutive year make an effort to work really hard to accomplish the maximum scores in all the subjects under the private and public schools affiliated the same respective board. The time table has also released before two months of the commencement of the examinations because it has all the essential information like the subject names, subject codes, and dates of the examinations which is very essential on the part of the students. As the accurate dates for all the examinations have released, the students must start off soon to prepare for all the subjects uniformly beforehand to avoid the lag of time. The article is objective and has been forwarded with the motive of informing the students about the exam dates, events, and their dates as well as the format to download the accurate CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019 that has released.
Latest Update: The CBSE 12th Result 2019 has been declared on 2 May 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
*Important Note: All the students who are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education can now download the admit card or hall ticket that has been finally released by the official authority for both class 10 and class 12, respectively.
CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019 (Science/Arts/Commerce): Revised
CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019 has already been declared and the revised version of the same has released on the 11 January 2019 by the CBSE Board officials online. But the candidates who are going to appear for the CBSE 12th boards this year can take the below illustrated previous year CBSE 12th Date Sheet as a reference. This aims to assist the students to assume the dates and start preparing beforehand so that they do not lack behind their syllabus and accomplish the best results within pre-defined time.
|February 15, 2019||Friday||Hind.Music Mel.Ins, Office Procedure & Practices, Olericulture, Garment Construction, Textile Chemical Processing|
|February 16, 2019||Saturday||Carnatic Music Mel Ins, Bharatnatyam Dance, Odissi Dance, Mohiniyattam Dance, Agriculture, National Cadet Corps, Office Communication, Applied Physics, Food & Beverage -Cost & Control, Laboratory Medicines, Retail Operations, Information Storage & Retrieval, Advanced Front Office Operations, Cost Accounting, Marketing, Derivative Mkt Operations, Basic Pattern Development, Shorthand English, Shorthand Hindi, Ac & Refrigeration Ii, Child Health Nursing|
|February 18, 2019||Monday||Carnatic music voc, knowledge tradition & practices, engineering science, mechanical engineering, basic concepts of health & disease & medical terms, food services, geospatial tech, clinical biochemistry & microbiology, retail services, library sys & res.mgmt, front office operations, trvl ag & top bus, basic horticulture, bus. Opertn & admn, design & innovation, fin. Accounting, salesmanship, beauty & hair, fabric study, trad Indian textile, op & mnt of comm dev, const technology, security, Radiography II|
|February 20, 2019||Wednesday||Hindustani Music Per Ins, Fashion Studies, Floriculture, Taxation, Insurance, Auto Engineering, Midwifery, Printed Textile, Database Mgmt Appl, Ac & Refrigeration II|
|February 21, 2019||Thursday||Hindustani Music Vocal|
|February 22, 2019||Friday||Health Centre Management, Capital Market Operations, T Shoot& Mnt Of Ee, Electrical Machine|
|February 23, 2019||Saturday||Banking, Autoshop RPR & PR, Holistic Health, Elect. Appliances,|
|February 25, 2019||Monday||Mass Media Studies, U the EV & Forms of Mass Media,|
|February 26, 2019||Tuesday||FOOD PROD-III, CR&COM PROC MM, TYPOGRAPHY &CA – ENG, TYPOGRAPHY &CA – HINDI|
|February 27, 2019||Wednesday||FOOD PROD –IV, WEB APPLICATIONS|
|March 2, 2019||Saturday||English Elective N, English Elective C, English Core|
|March 5, 2019||Tuesday||Physics|
|March 6, 2019||Wednesday||Accountancy|
|March 7, 2019||Thursday||Geography, Biotechnology|
|March 8, 2019||Friday||Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, French, Telugu, etc. (Chek complete date sheet above)|
|March 9, 2019||Saturday||Hindi Elective and Hindi Core|
|March 11, 2019||Monday||Sociology|
|March 12, 2019||Tuesday||Chemistry|
|March 14, 2019||Thursday||Business Studies|
|March 15, 2019||Friday||Biology|
|March 16, 2019||Saturday||Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, Commercial Art, etc|
|March 18, 2019||Monday||Mathematics|
|March 19, 2019||Tuesday||Political Science|
|March 23, 2019||Saturday||Sanskrit, Legal Studies|
|March 25, 2019||Monday||History|
|March 26, 2019||Tuesday||Urdu, Khatak, etc|
|March 27, 2019||Wednesday||Economics|
|March 29, 2019||Friday||Psychology|
|March 30, 2019||Saturday||Physical Education|
|April 1, 2019||Monday||Home Science, Engineering Graphics|
|April 2, 2019||Tuesday||IP, Computer Science|
|April 3, 2019||Wednesday||Multimedia and Web T., Introduction to Hospitality Management|
|April 4, 2019||Thursday||Philosophy, Entrepreneurship, Human Rights and Gender Studies, Library Sciences|
Official CBSE 12th Time Table- Download PDF
Important Notification: CBSE has released the roll numbers for class 10 and 12
All the schools affiliated to CBSE can fetch the roll numbers of their students on the official website- cbse.nic.in so that they can appear in the examinations for both 10th and 12th standards.
To download the roll numbers, the schools need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of CBSE
- Login into the CBSE assigned dashboard
- Download the roll numbers
How to Download CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019
CBSE has announced its date sheet for class 12th. Students are required to download the released PDF from the official website. In order to download the CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019 successfully candidates are required to follow the simple furnished steps:
- Visit the official website (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Time Table will be displayed in the PDF format.
- Download the Time Table/Date Sheet and take a printout of it.
- Take a large number of printouts of the date sheet for future reference.
CBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2019: Facts to Find
- The Central Board of Secondary Education is an autonomous exam conducting authority that is responsible for conducting the 10th as well as 12th board examinations consecutively.
- The date sheet or time table for the board examination has been released by CBSE on 23 December 2018.
- The students need to work really hard with strong determination to acquire the best scores in the future in any of the three streams they belong for achieving good results .
CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019 – An Overview
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been released the 12th date sheet for all the streams such as science, commerce, and art on the online website portal of CBSE board. The Board conducts the examination of 12th class annually and during the same time of the year. for this academic year, 12th examination will start from February 15 2019 and continue till 3 April 2019. If you are among one of the candidates to check all the latest news regarding the CBSE Board 12th Date Sheet 2019 or other information exams related to board exam, just visit the official website using the link mentioned on this page. The students can make the exact revision work of the exam after getting time table. Students who are going to appear in 12th Exam are suggested to regularly count on this page to navigate to official website. The 12th class score is very important for the future as it allows them to decide their profession further. Students should commence with their regular exam preparation according to the exam schedule. Students should do regular hard work for the study to get good marks higher percentage etc. So, consequently, it is very important for them to get access to the CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019.
Important Note: The CBSE has made changes in the 12th board English paper for all the students. The typology of the question paper along with the marking scheme has got through many changes, unlike the previous pattern.
How to Prepare for CBSE Board Examinations?
- Make sure that you prepare a study plan after introducing yourself to the accurate date sheet and curriculum after consulting trusted portals for the same.
- Prepare your own notes so as to facilitate their revision after completing all the chapters included in the syllabus.
- Start from the tough concepts and then proceed to the easy concepts. This helps you to allocate adequate time to each of them precisely.
- Make sure that you refer to the best publications of reference books and previous year sample question papers. This allows you to get an idea of question pattern, the typology and the marking scheme for long as well as short answer type of questions.
- Consult preparation strategies with your peers, seniors, teachers and parents having knowledge about the same.
Career Prospects after Qualifying CBSE 12th 2019
There are lacs of students who aim to count on the CBSE for their affiliation. There are students from all the three main streams namely, Science/Arts and Commerce, respectively. Some of the many career prospects have been given below for all the students appearing in the exam in the current academic year.
- The students who are interested in pursuing Physics and Mathematics can put up to JEE coaching for studying in enormous and renowned institutes for engineering like NIT, IIT and so on.
- The students who are interested in the sphere of Biology which has both Botany and Zoology can count on the NEET exams to join some medical college for pursuing medical courses like MD, MBBS and so on.
- The Humanities/Arts oriented students can carry on with courses in a various sphere like psychology, sociology, law, Bachelor’s Degree in any of the disciplines according to preference and knowledge.
- Commerce inclined students can count on courses that take them to the corporate world after studying in popular Business schools namely, CAT/MAT/XAT etc.
We wish all the students very good luck!