CBSE 10th Time Table 2019- The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the result of the class 10th exam on 6 May 2019. The students who appeared in the CBSE 10th exam the exam in February & March month can check their result on the official website at cbseresults.nic.in. Previously, the CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 has been announced by the conducting body that is CBSE on its website on 23rd of December 2018. The students who are appearing in CBSE class 10th exam in 2019 can check the official CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 on this page. CBSE class 10th exams are scheduled to start from 21 February to 29 March 2019. The CBSE 10th timetable for the candidates who have appeared in 2019 has been released by the CBSE Board. Moreover, the official authority advertised the release of time table through newspapers to aware the students in the best possible way. Therefore, in this article, we have provided the official timetable for the aspiring students studying in schools affiliated to the CBSE board. Now, the students will be able to download the CBSE 10th time table (In a PDF format) in online mode by visiting the website of CBSE. Furthermore, the class 10th examination will be conducted in various centres across the country by the conducting body i.e. Central Board of Secondary Education. However, after downloading the time table of class 10th, candidates will be aware of all the dates for the upcoming examination and can start their preparation accordingly to get good marks and to seek admission in their choice or school or college. Now, as we have provided the official timetable, candidates ought to read the keep tracking our website and study the whole article have the exact idea regarding exam dates, timing, instructions to be followed on the exam day, about admit card etc. and also after the releasing of timetable officially, we have updated the modified CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 for the candidates.
Latest Update: CBSE has declared the result of CBSE class 10th exam 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
*Important Note: All the students who are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education can now download the admit card or hall ticket that has been finally released by the official authority for both class 10 and class 12, respectively.
CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 (Released)
As the CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 is announced, it is advised for the students to go through the official timetable that is highly going to help them if they are interested to prepare for their boards beforehand, with a keen concentration on each and every subject with great care and concern. Commence with your syllabus to derive fruitful results at the end of this year. The students can check the official CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 in the table below:
|Date, Time and Day||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|21st February 2019: Thursday|
|10.30 AM -12.30 PM||e-Publishing and e- Office||354|
|22nd February 2019: Friday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||PAINTING||049|
|23rd February 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HIND. MUSIC MEL. INS||035|
|25th February 2019: Monday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||Hind. MUSIC VOCAL||034|
|27th February 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM -1.30 PM||CARNATIC MUSIC VOC||031|
|CAR. MUSIC (MEL INS)||032|
|NATIONAL CADET COR||076|
|ELEM. OF BUSINESS||154|
|ELEM BOOK-K & ACCY||254|
|10.30 AM -12.30 PM||DYNAMICS OF RETAILING||401|
|INTRODUCTION TO FIN.MARKETS||405|
|INTRO TO TOURISM||406|
|BEAUTY & WELLNESS||407|
|FRONT OFFICE OPERA||410|
|BANKING & INSURANCE||411|
|MARKETING & SALES||412|
|HEALTH CARE SERVICES||413|
|2nd March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM- 12.30 PM||INFO TECHNOLOGY||402|
|5th March 2019: Tuesday|
|10.30 AM- 1.30 PM||URDU COURSE-A||003|
|TELUGU – TELANGANA||089|
|URDU COURSE B||303|
|7th March 2019: Thursday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||MATHEMATICS||041|
|9th March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||KANNADA||015|
|13th March 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SCIENCE-THEORY||086|
|SCIENCE W/O PRACTICAL||090|
|16th March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SANSKRIT||122|
|19th March 2019: Tuesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HINDI COURSE-A||002|
|23rd March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||ENGLISH COMM.||101|
|ENGLISH LNG & LIT||184|
|25th March 2019: Monday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HOME SCIENCE||064|
|27th March 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.00 PM||FOUNDATION OF IT||165|
|INFO. & COMM. TECH||166|
|29th March 2019: Friday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SOCIAL SCIENCE||087|
CBSE Official 10th Date Sheet- Download PDF
Important Notification: CBSE has released the roll numbers for class 10 and 12
All the students affiliated to CBSE can fetch their roll numbers for appearing in the examinations for both 10th and 12th standards on the official website, cbse.nic.in.
All the regular students can make use of the roll numbers that have been already released by the official board members facilitating practical examinations, as well.
To download the roll numbers, make use of the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CBSE
- Search and click on CBSE Roll Numbers for Class 10/ Class 12 Exam 2019
- Enter the credentials and the password
- Download the roll numbers
Steps to Download CBSE 10th Time Table 2019
The CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 has been released by the CBSE on its website on 23rd of December 2018. Many of you must be waiting for the offline timetable as online stuff become a bit complicated on your part. But trust us, when we say that we will help you at every step possible. You just need to follow some of the few steps that we will discuss below to get a knack with the online procedure of downloading the CBSE 10th Time Table 2019.
- First of all, students must visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.ac.in
- Secondly, in the examination section, look for the Class 10th Time Table 2019
- Now the time table for CBSE 10th 2019 will appear on the screen
- Download it and take the hard copy for the further reference.
CBSE 10th Board – Highlights
- Headquarter of CBSE – New Delhi
- CBSE Affiliated Schools – More than 10,000
- Languages – Hindi and English
- Official Websites of CBSE – cbse.nic.in
CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 – Miscellaneous Points
As the Till then, the candidates can refer to the above-mentioned table and plan their preparation accordingly.
- The students must reach the exam hall before the reporting time which will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Post reaching the exam centre, the attendance sheet signing and answer sheet distribution process will be done at that time.
- The exam time will mark the time by which the exam starts. No candidate will be allowed in the exam hall once the exam has started.
- Bringing the admit card (roll number slip) is mandatory for the students as without it, no any candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Document to be downloaded after CBSE 10th Time Table 2019
The examination conducting authority will release the admit card after releasing the CBSE 10th Time Table 2019. Therefore, all the candidates ought to download the hall ticket after it released as it is considered as the key to appear in any exam. However, the candidates will be able to download the admit card in the month of January or February tentatively by visiting the official website. Thus, here, we are going to provide the steps that need to be followed by the students to download. So, let’s have a look at the following:
Steps to Download the CBSE 10th Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of CBSE (cbse.nic.in)
- Click on the option of CBSE 10th Board Hall Ticket
- Enter the login credentials i.e. roll number and date of birth
- The admit card cum hall ticket will display on the screen
- Lastly, download the hall ticket and also take the print out for the further usage.
Note* – It is mandatory for all the students to carry their admit card while going to appear in CBSE class 10th exam. Candidates if do not hold the admit card will not be permitted to turn up for the exam under any circumstance.
What after downloading CBSE 10th Time Table 2019
Students after downloading the CBSE 10th time table 2019 will be able to know the exam dates for all the subjects. Therefore, every student can start their preparation accordingly and for an ideal preparation, we have provided several tips which will prove to be beneficial for the students. So, let’s have a look at the below-given tips:
- Firstly, candidates must formulate the study chart or time table on a daily basis and prepare accordingly to obtain good marks in the CBSE Class 10th examination and allot the time properly.
- Start with the topics that seem difficult and then move for the easier one.
- Also, solve the question papers and sample papers of the previous years to get the idea about the type of questions, difficulty level of the exam etc.
- Keep revising the topics before the commencement of the exam and do not begin to read any new chapter or topic prior to 1-2 days of the exam.
- At last, stay healthy and keep calm!
The above article makes your downloading procedure for the CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 easier and thus, the above article helps you in each step of downloading.
All the very Best!