Class 10th Date Sheet 2019 had been released by the conducting authority CBSE on 23 December 2018. Class 10th Examination will start from 23 February 2019 and will continue till 29 March 2019. On 31st January, CBSE has also released the admit cards that can be downloaded by the schools from the official website i.e. cbse.nic.in. The CBSE (Central board of secondary education) release time table in advance before two months of the commencement of the examination allows the students to prepare accordingly. CBSE releases the time table on their official website in PDF format and also advertised the same in newspapers. Students can download Date sheet by visiting the official website. The Admit card for the examination will be available to the students before 2 or 3 weeks of the commencement of the examination from their respective schools. The CBSE class 10th Result will release in last week of May or first week of June after proper evaluation of the numerous subjects. The students must make sure that they go through all the updates of the timetable, admit card and other information related to the CBSE 10th date sheet for the year 2019. Refer to the article to acknowledge the accurate date sheet, steps to download, and preparation tips for the examination.
*Important Note: All the students who are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education can now download the admit card or hall ticket that has been finally released by the official authority for both class 10 and class 12, respectively.
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019: Essential Dates of the examination
Students check the below-given table to know the essential dates of the class 10th examination:
|CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019||Important Dates|
|The Commencement of the Exams||21st Feb 2019|
|The Exams will End||29th March 2019|
CBSE Class 10th Exam Time Table 2019- Released
CBSE has released the class 10th Date Sheet 2019 on their official website. students refer to the following table to know dates of examination:
|Date, Time and Day||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|21st February 2019: Thursday|
|10.30 AM -12.30 PM||e-Publishing and e- Office||354|
|22nd February 2019: Friday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||PAINTING||049|
|23rd February 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HIND. MUSIC MEL. INS||035|
|25th February 2019: Monday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||Hind. MUSIC VOCAL||034|
|27th February 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM -1.30 PM||CARNATIC MUSIC VOC||031|
|CAR. MUSIC (MEL INS)||032|
|NATIONAL CADET COR||076|
|ELEM. OF BUSINESS||154|
|ELEM BOOK-K & ACCY||254|
|10.30 AM -12.30 PM||DYNAMICS OF RETAILING||401|
|INTRODUCTION TO FIN.MARKETS||405|
|INTRO TO TOURISM||406|
|BEAUTY & WELLNESS||407|
|FRONT OFFICE OPERA||410|
|BANKING & INSURANCE||411|
|MARKETING & SALES||412|
|HEALTH CARE SERVICES||413|
|2nd March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM- 12.30 PM||INFO TECHNOLOGY||402|
|5th March 2019: Tuesday|
|10.30 AM- 1.30 PM||URDU COURSE-A||003|
|TELUGU – TELANGANA||089|
|URDU COURSE B||303|
|7th March 2019: Thursday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||MATHEMATICS||041|
|9th March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||KANNADA||015|
|13th March 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SCIENCE-THEORY||086|
|SCIENCE W/O PRACTICAL||090|
|16th March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SANSKRIT||122|
|19th March 2019: Tuesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HINDI COURSE-A||002|
|23rd March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||ENGLISH COMM.||101|
|ENGLISH LNG & LIT||184|
|25th March 2019: Monday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HOME SCIENCE||064|
|27th March 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.00 PM||FOUNDATION OF I T||165|
|INFO. & COMM. TECH||166|
|29th March 2019: Friday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SOCIAL SCIENCE||087|
CBSE Official 10th Date Sheet- Download PDF
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019: Steps to Download
The steps to encounter while downloading the CBSE board timetable is given below:
- You must search for the official website link on this page only.
- Then look for the timetable announcement in the examination section and select CBSE 10th class timetable 2019.
- Now “CBSE 10th Board Date Sheet 2019” is available on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take out as many printouts after downloading it for future reference.
CBSE 10th Latest Updates
- All the students of the 10th standard who are affiliated to the CBSE will have their examinations started from 23 February 2019 for vocational subjects and in March 2019 for the mainstream, subjects to get it accomplished within the subsequent four weeks instead of seven weeks, unlike previous years. The examination will end on 29 March 2019.
- CBSE may conduct two papers for class 10 Mathematics that is, Standard level or a higher level of mathematics.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education has planned to revamp the paper pattern from the next session or the next academic year.
- It is mandatory on the part of the students to secure the passing marks separately in theory, internal assessments.
Important Notification: CBSE has released the roll numbers for class 10 and 12
All the schools affiliated to CBSE can fetch the roll numbers of their students for appearing in the examinations for both 10th and 12th standards on the official website, cbse.nic.in.
All the regular students can make use of the roll numbers that have been already released by the official board members facilitating practical examinations, as well.
To download the roll numbers, schools need to make use of the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CBSE
- Login into their portals
- Download the roll numbers
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019: Key Points
- The CBSE is an abbreviation to the Central Board of Secondary Education, gaining its prevalence since the commencement of the 10th and 12th board examinations.
- The CBSE 10th Date Sheet for the academic year 2018-19 has been released for all the students in the online PDF format in the official portals for all the students.
- Every year the students from around 158000 schools located across the nation that are affiliated by the CBSE sit for the exam to accomplish excellent futures.
- CBSE is responsible for the designing of the syllabus and date sheet, producing results as well as conducting and organizing events and exams every year.
CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019: Interesting Facts
- Every year lakhs of students from across the country take up the 10th board exam under the flagship of CBSE to give their future a new direction in all the standards.
- CBSE is the largest board conducting board examinations nationwide. The students are expected to check the timetable or date sheet after it arrives in the online PDF format.
- All the students who are keen to acquire information about the CBSE 10th date sheet 2019, events, or instructions can refer to this website or else make sure that they connect with the official portal cbse.nic.in
About Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The CBSE Board is known as one of the largest boards of school education authority in India and mostly founded to provide quality education in our country, has given the association of around 15800 schools all over our country. It gains popularity by providing quality education to the children to all the schools affiliated to it and conducting annual exams. Hence, it is very important to declare the exam time table very accurately and vastly to guide the news to each of the single candidates. Though the exact exam dates are not released yet, it is likely that the whole agenda for the class 10th exam most likely publicize in one and a half month. Candidates, who are studying in class 10th in any CBSE certified school, are advised to stay linked with the official online portal for the latest updates which is http://cbse.nic.in.
Normally, the class 10 examination of this Central Board of Secondary Education is performed from the start of the month March each year and it is expected to say that this year also, it will be held in the same month if there is no sort of discrepancy occurring.
The article above aims to identify the concern of all the aspiring students to get enough time to prepare for their syllabus. It consists of the class 10th Date Sheet 2019 timetable so that the students do not lack behind due to any sort of circumstances. The above article is a reference for the students who are about to appear in the year 2019 10th board examinations.