CBSE 10th Class Time Table 2019- The conducting body that is Central Board of Secondary Education has released the result of class 10th board exam on 6 May 2019. The candidates can check their result on the official website at cbseresults.nic.in. Earlier, the CBSE 10th Class Time Table 2019 has finally been declared by the CBSE for 10th class students studying in both public and private schools affiliated to the same respective board on 23 December 2018. The board exam for the classes 10th and 12th are commencing from 23 February 2019 and will continue till 29 March 2019 for the core subjects and for the vocational courses in the month of February and will be concluding on the March month, of the same academic year 2019. Students can download the CBSE 10th Time Table 2019 from the official website which will be available in the PDF format. The official authority CBSE has also been advertised the release of time table in newspapers. Unlike the previous years, the students will get curtailed gaps in between the examinations due to which the students must make sure that they start with the preparations soon after downloading the accurate date sheet after its release by the board official authorities, respectively. The timetable contains information like the subject names, their codes along with the date when they will be conducted. The CBSE is an autonomous and regulatory body which is responsible in not only conducting the board examinations, but release the results of the examinations after proper evaluations, and also prescribe the essential dates of the events along with the syllabus for the students separately. Not only this, but CBSE also promises to offer the highest quality education to all its affiliated students across the globe.
The students can choose to collect all the necessary information from this article or also get in touch with the official CBSE website that is, cbse.nic.in.
Latest Update: CBSE has declared the class 10th Result 2019 on 6 May 2019. The students can check their result through the link given below:
*Important Note: All the students who are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education can now download the admit card or hall ticket that has been finally released by the official authority for both class 10 and class 12, respectively.
CBSE Class 10th Exam Time Table 2019: Released
CBSE has released the schedule of class 10th examination. Students refer to the below table to know the time table:
|Date, Time and Day||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|21st February 2019: Thursday|
|10.30 AM -12.30 PM||e-Publishing and e- Office||354|
|22nd February 2019: Friday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||PAINTING||049|
|23rd February 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HIND. MUSIC MEL. INS||035|
|25th February 2019: Monday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||Hind. MUSIC VOCAL||034|
|27th February 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM -1.30 PM||CARNATIC MUSIC VOC||031|
|CAR. MUSIC (MEL INS)||032|
|NATIONAL CADET COR||076|
|ELEM. OF BUSINESS||154|
|ELEM BOOK-K & ACCY||254|
|10.30 AM -12.30 PM||DYNAMICS OF RETAILING||401|
|INTRODUCTION TO FIN.MARKETS||405|
|INTRO TO TOURISM||406|
|BEAUTY & WELLNESS||407|
|FRONT OFFICE OPERA||410|
|BANKING & INSURANCE||411|
|MARKETING & SALES||412|
|HEALTH CARE SERVICES||413|
|2nd March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM- 12.30 PM||INFO TECHNOLOGY||402|
|5th March 2019: Tuesday|
|10.30 AM- 1.30 PM||URDU COURSE-A||003|
|TELUGU – TELANGANA||089|
|URDU COURSE B||303|
|7th March 2019: Thursday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||MATHEMATICS||041|
|9th March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||KANNADA||015|
|13th March 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SCIENCE-THEORY||086|
|SCIENCE W/O PRACTICAL||090|
|16th March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SANSKRIT||122|
|19th March 2019: Tuesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HINDI COURSE-A||002|
|23rd March 2019: Saturday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||ENGLISH COMM.||101|
|ENGLISH LNG & LIT||184|
|25th March 2019: Monday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||HOME SCIENCE||064|
|27th March 2019: Wednesday|
|10.30 AM – 1.00 PM||FOUNDATION OF IT||165|
|INFO. & COMM. TECH||166|
|29th March 2019: Friday|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||SOCIAL SCIENCE||087|
CBSE Official 10th Date Sheet- Download PDF
Important Notification: CBSE has released the roll numbers for class 10 and 12
All the schools affiliated to CBSE can fetch the roll numbers of their students so that they can appear in the examinations for both 10th and 12th standards.
To download the roll numbers, schools need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of CBSE at cbse.nic.in
- Login into the CBSE assigned dashboard
- Search and click on CBSE Roll Numbers for Class 10/ Class 12 Exam 2019
- Download the roll numbers
Important Facts about CBSE 10th Examinations 2019
- The syllabus for the 10th and 12th board examinations under the affiliation of the Central Board of Secondary Education will be changed from the next academic year 2020, respectively.
- The students must prepare for the 10th board examinations as well as it is the first step towards their future prospect. The students go through anxiety and thus, they must make sure that they are preparing well for all the exams with constant effort and practice.
- The vocational examinations for the 12th class will commence from the second week of February, although the other examinations will be conducted in the month of May, successfully.
Preparation Tips to Score in CBSE 10th Examinations 2019
- Keep a keen check on the syllabus prescribed and date sheet released by the board officials regarding the examination going to be conducted.
- Make sure that you abide by all the instructions mentioned in the admit card issued by the board authorities before the commencement of the examinations.
- All the students must refer to the previous year question papers or sample question books from the best-known publications so as to grasp the best ideas in marking scheme, typology of the questions, and also the way of writing the answers to all the long and short type questions.
- It is essential on the part of the students to inculcate the practice of studying regularly all the concepts that they are weak in. Consistent practice and study help the students produce the maximum results.
- The students can take advice from their parents and teachers teaching the subjects. Good consultation assists all the applicants in getting better knowledge as to how to prepare for the exam and how to produce the best marks.
- Preparing an individual study plan by all the students along with the management of time with proper allotment encourages the applicants in boosting up with an aim.
The CBSE Board 10th Exam Date Time Table 2019 given above provides a clear insight that the board has made provision to bestow the students with enough time for preparation and revision; thereby, considerably reducing their stress levels. This step would go a long way in significantly boosting the confidence of the students to appear for their examinations. Additionally, CBSE has also announced that the results of Class 10th examinations will be declared by end-May or the 1st week of Jun 2019.