CBSE 10th Class Time Table 2019 – The dates are finally announced for Central Board of Secondary Education Class 10th for the year 2019. The likely examinations dates are Mar 8 – Apr 5, 2019. Unlike last year, where the students had lesser gap in between papers, the Board has provided some relief to students and parents, alike according to CBSE Class 10th Class Time Table 2019. The examination dates and timetable for the forthcoming class 10th Board examinations are available on the official website of CBSE (www.cbse.nic.in). The students can download or check the timetable from the above-mentioned website. This year, subject codes along with the name of each subject are also mentioned in the timetable provided by the Board. CBSE is one the largest Boards in the country having an affiliation with numerous schools across India. CBSE is the regulating authority for framing syllabus for the current curriculum and keeping a check on the standards achieved by all schools affiliated to them throughout the expanse of the nation.
CBSE Class 10th Exam Time Table 2019
|DATE OF EXAM (Tentative)||EXAM TIMINGS||NAME OF THE SUBJECT|
|9th March 2019||10:30 AM to 11:30 AM||DYNAMICS OF RETAILING (O)|
|AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY (O)|
|INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MARKET(O)|
|INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM(O)|
|BEAUTY & WELLNESS (O)|
|DYNAMICS OF RETAILING (C)|
|AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY (C)|
|INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MARKET(C)|
|INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM(C)|
|BEAUTY & WELLNESS (C)|
|10th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||HINDI COURSE-A|
|15th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||TELUGU|
|NATIONAL CADET CORPS|
|INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)|
|16th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 12:30 PM||CARNATIC MUSIC (VOCAL)|
|CARNATIC MUSIC (MELODIC INSTRUMENTS)|
|CARNATIC MUSIC (PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS)|
|HINDUSTANI MUSIC (VOCAL)|
|HINDUSTANI MUSIC (INSTRUMENTS MELODIC)|
|HINDUSTANI MUSIC (PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS)|
|18th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||ELEMENTS OF BUSINESS|
|10:30 AM to 12:30 PM||ELEMENTS OF BOOK-KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY|
|e-PUBLISHING & e-OFFICE(ENG.)|
|e-PUBLISHING & e-OFFICE(HINDI)|
|20th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||PAINTING|
|22nd March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||SCIENCE -THEORY|
|SCIENCE W/o PRACTICA|
|23rd March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||URDU COURSE A|
|URDU COURSE B|
|25th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||SINDHI|
|27th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||PUNJABI|
|30th March, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||ENGLISH COMMUNICATIVE|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE|
|03 April, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||MATHEMATICS|
|05 April, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||FOUNDATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|08th April, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|10th April, 2019||10:30 AM to 01:30 PM||HOME SCIENCE|
Important Facts about CBSE 10th Examinations 2019
- The syllabus for the 10th and 12th board examinations under the affiliation of the Central Board of Secondary Education will be changed from the next academic year 2020, respectively.
- The students must prepare for the 10th board examinations well as it is the first step towards their future prospect. The students go through anxiety and thus, they must make sure that they are preparing well for all the exams with constant effort and practice.
- The vocational examinations for the 12th class will commence from the second week of February, although the other examinations will be conducted in the month of May, successfully.
Preparation Tips to Score in CBSE 10th Examinations 2019
- Keep a keen check on the syllabus prescribed and date sheet released by the board officials regarding the examination going to be conducted.
- Make sure that you abide by all the instructions mentioned in the admit card issued by the board authorities before the commencement of the examinations.
- All the students must refer to the previous year question papers or sample question books from the best known publications so as to grasp the best ideas in marking scheme, typology of the questions, and also the way of writing the answers to all the long and short type questions.
- It is essential on the part of the students to inculcate the practice of studying regularly all the concepts that they are weak in. Consistent practice and study helps the students to produce the maximum results.
- The students can take advices from their parents and teachers teaching the subjects. Good consultation assists all the applicants in getting better knowledge as to how to prepare for the exam and how to produce the best marks.
- Preparing an individual study plan by all the students along with the management of time with proper allotment encourages the applicants in boosting up with an aim.
The CBSE Board 10th Exam Date Time Table 2019 given above provides a clear insight that the board has made provision to bestow the students with enough time for preparation and revision; thereby, considerably reducing their stress levels. This step would go a long way in significantly boosting the confidence of the students to appear for their examinations. Additionally, CBSE has also announced that the results of Class 10th examinations will be declared by end-May or the 1st week of Jun 2019.