CAT 2017 Admit Card Download link will be available from 18th October of 2017 and ends on 26th November 2017.
It can be downloaded from the official webpage of IIM CAT. All the candidates who have successfully applied for CAT examination will be issued with their Admit Cards and these candidates can appear in Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
Each hall ticket will be included the details such as candidate information, test time and venue details. All the candidates who have successfully completed their registration process of CAT 2017 can download their Admit Cards by logging into the official web page with given User ID and Password. Candidates can download their Admit Cards as per the schedule announced by exam conducting body.
Exam details such as allotted session (forenoon or afternoon) and test center assigned for candidates will be indicated in CAT 2017 Admit Card. Candidates like you can get all the details regarding CAT 2017 and related information on this page.
CAT 2017 Hall Ticket – Detailed Information
According to the rule of exam conducting a body of CAT 2017, the Admit Card of CAT 2017 is a most important document. All candidates must carry their Admit Cards to exam center on the day of examination and it is mandatory. Candidates who are failing to produce Admit Card while entering to exam center will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
Admit cards of Cat 2017 will be produced online only. All the candidates who have successfully completed with full registration process of CAT 2017 can download their CAT 2017 Admit Cards from the official web page. No candidates can access Admit Card through postal service or any other means because officials will not send it through the post.
All the candidates can download their CAT 2017 Admit Cards at www.iimcat.ac.in.
Procedure to Download Admit Card of CAT MBA 2017
Like every other Admit Cards of official examinations, CAT 2017 has also got an official method to download their Admit Cards. CAT 2017 Admit Cards can be downloaded online only. This Admit Card must be printed directly from the official web page (https://iimcat.ac.in) of Cat 2017. All candidates can download their official Admit Cards from the above-given page. These Admit Cards will available online till the exam date.
To help you with the procedure of downloading CAT 2017 Admit Card, here we have provided step by step procedure. Take a look at this.
- Visit the above given official web page of CAT 2017.
- Click the link which refers to download Admit Card.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Download and print the Admit Card.
CAT 2017 Admit Card – Important Dates
Like every other admission test CAT, 2017 has also got some important dates to remember. Here we have provided expected important dates on CAT 2017. Take a look here.
|CAT 2017 Admit Card.||18th October of 2017.|
|Last Date to Download CAT Admit Card.||26th November of 2017.|
|CAT 2017 to be Held.||26th November of 2017.|
|CAT 2017 Result.||January of 2018*.|
Instructions for Candidates
Here we have given some instructions to candidates regarding CAT 2017 Admit Card. Candidates must log in at www.iimcat.ac.in by providing given User ID and Password in order to download Cat 2017 Admit Card. All the candidates compulsorily bring Admit Cards with them on the day of examination. Here we have provided instructions for candidates as per last year’s official details.
- Candidates must download their Admit Card from CAT web page (https://iimcat.ac.in). Admit Cards will not be available on this page after the given period of time to download it.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully, which has provided on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must reach the test center by 7:30 AM for forenoon session and 1:00 PM for afternoon session respectively.
- Candidates who are late than given time (8:45 for forenoon session and 2:15 Pm for afternoon session) will not be permitted for entry inside exam center.
- Only Admit Card and original Photo ID proof will be permitted to carry inside the exam hall.
- Applicants who have opted using a scribe must carry the duly filled Scribe Affidavit (it is available on CAT web page) along with another Photo ID proof of the scribe.
- Your Admit Card and (plus scribe affidavit, if it’s applicable) will be collected by the test invigilator and will not be returned to you. This will be retained by the invigilator.
- Any kind of watch, mobile phone, earphone, microphone, pager, health band or any other electronic gadget, any printed/ blank/ hand written paper, pencil box, pouch, calculator etc., will not be allowed inside the exam center.
- Candidates, who are wearing shoes or any other closed footwear, will have to leave their footwear (including socks) outside the exam hall. Candidates can wear open footwear like chappals, sandals etc.
- Candidates need to provide their fingerprint through digital fingerprint scanner on the day of examination. Candidates who are wearing mehndi/ henna/ or any other cosmetic colors on hand will not be allowed to take the test. It is strongly advised that candidates must avoid applying any kind of cosmetic colors for at least five days prior to the exam.
Information printed on CAT 2017 Hall Ticket
All CAT 2017 Admit Cards will be included with the following information
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Examination.
- Exam Center and City Address.
- User ID and Registration Number of the Candidate.
- PWD/ DA Status of the Candidate.
We hope that all the information given here about CAT 2017 Admit Card will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same.
Best of luck!