Check now the extended dates of CAT 2016 registration process.
The registration procedure for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 has been postponed by 5 days.
As per the new notice, the procedure will end on September 27 at 5 pm.
As per planned, the examination will be organized on December 4.
How to register?
- Visit on to the official website, https://iimcat.ac.in/
- To start the registration process, candidates must first create an account
- Those students who are interested in applying for this programme need to enter their email address, mobile number, date of birth and correct name in the space provided
- Click on the check box ‘I Agree’
- Select on submission
- The application form will be opened
- All the Candidates need to fill up all the details in prescribed format only
- Submit the application
Candidates are requested to download or take the printout of the same for future reference.
As per the official notification, the CAT examination will be organized in 2 sessions by IIMs as a condition to admission to different management programmes.
All of you who are willing to appear for the examination must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a well-known institute/university.
Candidates from General/OBC category must pay Rs 1700 as application fee, whereas SC/ST/OBC applicants need to pay Rs 850 only.
Additionally, the candidate selection is done based on Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round.
|Admit cards would be declared on||October 18|
|The examination will be organized on||December 4|