Check now the extended dates of CAT 2016 registration process.
The registration procedure for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 has been postponed by 5 days.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit on to the official website, https://iimcat.ac.in/
- To start the registration process, candidates must first create an account
- Those students who are interested in applying for this programme need to enter their email address, mobile number, date of birth and correct name in the space provided
- Click on the check box ‘I Agree’
- Select on submission
- The application form will be opened
- All the Candidates need to fill up all the details in prescribed format only
- Submit the application
As per the new notice, the procedure will end on September 27 at 5 pm.
As per planned, the examination will be organized on December 4.
How to register?
Candidates are requested to download or take the printout of the same for future reference.
As per the official notification, the CAT examination will be organized in 2 sessions by IIMs as a condition to admission to different management programmes.
All of you who are willing to appear for the examination must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a well-known institute/university.
Candidates from General/OBC category must pay Rs 1700 as application fee, whereas SC/ST/OBC applicants need to pay Rs 850 only.
Additionally, the candidate selection is done based on Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interviews (PI) round.
|Admit cards would be declared on||October 18|
|The examination will be organized on||December 4|