This is the first time that an error correction procedure is available and the applicants can apply from October 1 to October 5.
The error correction process in the application forms of CAT 2016 has been in progress from October 1. This is the first time this option is available and the applicants can apply from October 1 to October 5.
Know about the errors that you can edit
- Programmes selected
- Percentage of marks scored
- Work experience
Know about the errors that you cannot edit:
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- ‘Academics’ section
- Details entered in the ‘Personal’ section
- Exam centre city preference
The Common Entrance Test (CAT) is planned to be organized on Sunday, December 4 through the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). The examination is arranged for admission in various management programmes.
All of you those who have effectively cleared the selection procedure would get admitted in 20 various IIM institutes.
List of courses offered:
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
- Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
All of you those who are interested in applying must have to possess a Bachelors degree from a well known university/institute with minimum 50% or correspondent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).