Maharashtra Government believes in ‘education for all’ and has taken the initiative as Form 17 which is meant for the youth who can’t continue their education with regular schooling. Form 17 is for those students who cannot appear for the board examinations of class 10th and 12th through regular college or school, rather they need to apply externally by filling the form 17. Those who want to give the board exam of class 10th will have to register online through the link http://form 17.mh-ssc.ac.in and those who are willing to appear for class 12th examination are supposed to go to the link http://form 17.mh-hsc.ac.in for online registration.
Important Dates Pertaining to SSC and HSC Form 17
|Release date for Form 17||August every year|
|Deadline to submit Form 17||September every year|
Process to Fill Form 17
The complete procedure for filling and submitting form 17 will be online only. The authority will reject the forms that will be received through any other mode. The guidelines to fill the form 17 are given in the languages of English and Marathi. The process to fill and submit the form 17 online is given below in steps:
- The students who are appearing for the board examinations of class 10th and 12th externally are supposed to visit the above given links online as per the given schedule.
- The students need to be very careful while filling the form 17 and must provide the complete information like name, contact number, email address, communication details etc.
- The candidates are also required to fill the address and medium of instructions in the form.
- To choose the centre of the examination that can be the college or school, the students need to select the same from the given options.
- While selecting the center, the candidates must remember that in future it will be the point of contact for them.
- The scanned images of certain documents like Adhaar card, school leaving certificate and passport size photo must be there while filling the form as the students need to upload the same online.
- The physically disabled candidates are also required to provide the certificate mentioning the percentage of disability from some reputed hospital.
- After filling all the necessary details and uploading the documents, the students are supposed to pay the required fee and submit the form online.
- The students will get the application on their registered email id that they need to retain and take the print outs.
- They are suggested to take the two copies of the form, fee receipt etc.
- Note that only the completely filled form 17 will be considered by the authorities and in case of any mistake, it will get rejected.
- It is therefore necessary for the students to read the instructions carefully before filling and submitting the form 17 online.
MH HSC & SSC Form 17 Application Fee
- The students who are filling form 17 for the board examinations of class 10th and 12th will have to know about the fee amount to be deposited by them.
- The candidates who are applying for the board examination of class 10th will have to make the registration fee payment of Rs 1000/- and processing fee of Rs 100/-.
- The students who are appearing for the board examination of class 12th will have to pay the registration fee of Rs 500/- and the processing fee of Rs 100/-.
- After fee submission, the students need to take the fee challan copy and retain the same for further use.
Helpline Information regarding Form 17
In case of any kind of query or doubt regarding Maharashtra Board SSC and HSC Form 17 guidelines, the students can simply dial the below given numbers and get clarity on the same.
This is the detailed information regarding the guidelines pertaining to Maharashtra Board SSC and HSC Form 17. Hope the students apprehend the same. For any kind of doubt or question, stay connected with the above given helpline numbers.