Table of Content
CA Final 2015 November – CA Final Course it is the last stage i. e. once this stage is successfully passed a candidate can then become a part of ICAI and can practice his profession successfully. As it might be known that only candidate who have completed its articleship along with both the paper passed can appear for CA Final. CA final follows the same pattern as that of IPCC, it is divided in 2 groups students also have option to appear either for one or for both group. Along with CA Final student have to join professional industrial training course offered by ICAI before completion of articleship. After IPCC students need to undergo 2 ½ to 3 years articleship where all the practical knowledge regarding the field would be given related to audit, taxation and handling small returns etc.
|CA Final 2015 Exam Summary|
|Exam name||Charted Accountant Final Course|
|Commonly known as||IPCC|
|Minimum Qualification||IPCC both group passed|
|Exam Category||National Level|
CA Final 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate fills the form for CA Final Exam he/she should know about the condition that are laid down by ICAI or else form would be rejected at later stage.
- Applicant should have passed both the groups of IPCC.
- Applicant should have completed its 3 years articleship or about to complete by April 2016.
- Applicant should then apply for industrial training where professional guidance would be given. (after giving exam)
CA Final 2015 Application Form
All those applicants who are eligible can apply for the November attempt of CA Final exam. Here is the form filling procedure given.
- Visit the website “http://icaiexam.icai.org/”
- Link for online filling would be given fill all the details and submit the form along with demanded fees.
- You may be given an opportunity to choose centre for exam so as you find the easy and nearest centre you can apply there.
- You can also collect the form at the ICAI counter or through post.
CA Final 2015 Exam pattern and Syllabus
In total there are 8 subjects and 2 Groups divided in 4 papers each. Subject details along with marks is given below
|Strategic Financial Management||100|
|Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics||100|
|Corporate Laws & Secretarial Practice||100|
|Advanced Management Accounting||100|
|Information Systems Control||100|
CA Final Standard of passing
Students appearing for CA Final should know the minimum standard of passing. As per ICAI a students should pass with minimum 40% marks in subject along with 50% aggregate in a both the Group.
CA Final Important dates
|CA Final Exam Events||Exam dates|
|Starting date of application form||12th August, 2015
|Online submission of application form starts from||12th August, 2015|
|Due date of submitting application form||30th August, 2015|
|Due date of submitting application form with late fee||4th September, 2015|
|Exam Date||Mid-November, 2015|