CA CPT 2015 December is an entrance level exam conducted by the ICAI (Institute legally responsible for offering CA Course) for all the Under-Graduate Student. It is a Common Entrance Test where students are tested on the basis of their aptitude, concepts understanding and understanding of accounting conventions. The entrance test is conducted for 200 marks twice in a year and no restrictions on attempts made. It is conducted nearly in 162 cities, for qualify CPT exam students should score 100 marks or above and should be scoring minim 30% marks in all the 4 subjects.
|CA CPT 2015 Exam Summary|
|Exam name||Common Proficiency Test|
|Commonly known as||CPT or CA-CPT|
|Exam Category||National Level|
CA CPT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
ICAI has given or have decided some norms that are to be fulfilled by the candidate before last date of application for CPT. These norms are mentioned by ICAI is given below, students should once refer it so that they know where they are lagging.
- Students should be an Indian citizen or belonging from Indian origin.
- Students should be for 17 years of age which is minimum age limit
- Student should have appeared for 12th exam or should have passed the same from any of the recognized institute.
Note: Students who have failed April 2015 attempt needs to register themselves prior attempting for CPT December 2015.
CA CPT 2015 Application Form
Application for CA CPT 2015 December will begin from end of September; Students who fit in the eligibility criteria can apply it.
Once the application forms are out i. e. when ICAI will provide a link for download of form students can fill the same and pay the fees offline or online. If students choose Online Mode for payment then they are suppose to pay 500 INR and if they choose Offline payment method they shall have to pay INR 1000. Once the application forms are confirmed they can take a print out of the same.
CA CPT 2015 Syllabus
As per CA CPT 2015 December Pattern Exam is conducted in 2 different session or phase, hence we have are proving a list of syllabus in two session viz. Session I and Session II for exam. Subjects included along with their weightage are given below.
- Session I (100 marks)
- Fundamentals of Accounting 60 marks.
- Mercantile Law 60 marks.
- Session II (100 marks)
- General Economics 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude 50 marks.
CA CPT 2015 Exam Pattern
CA-CPT Exam will be conducted in 2 different session or phase and timing for the same is given below
- Session I (10:30 am to 12: 30 am)
- Session II (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
Important points for CPT 2015 Exam
- Exam would consist of 200 marks MCQ
- Paper would be written exam with medium of instruction as English language.
- Every write answer will carry 1 mark and ¼ th would be deducted for every wrong answer
- Subject wise MCQ distribution is given below
|I||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||60|
CA CPT 2015 Exam dates
|CPT Important Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Availability of CA CPT 2015 DecemberApplication Form||20th September 2015|
|Last date to apply||28th of October 2015|
|Last date of receipt of form||28th of October 2015|
|CA CPT 2015 December Exam date||14th December 2015|
Above mentioned dates might change…. Keep visiting for updates………