The CA CPT Result 2017- June will be declared in the 1st/2nd week of July. The exam will be conducted on the 18th of June 2017. The students can check their result online on the link that we will provide here once the results are declared. Students can also request for their results through SMS or Email.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The link for the result will be available here once they are officially declared.
- Enter your roll number, PIN or Registration Number of CA CPT 2017 exam and click on login.
- The results will be displayed.
Type CACPT (space) ROLL NUMBER and send it to 58888.
The results can be obtained even through email by registering their email id with the ICAI. Click on the link of CA CPT Result 2017 on Email Id that will be provided below. Enter you CA CPT registered user id and password to log in with your ICAI registered account. A link for ‘Email Registration’ will be available.
Candidates need to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id, and captcha code/security text. Candidates need to click on the ‘Register Me’ to submit and successfully register for receiving CA CPT result 2017 on their registered email id
How to Check CA CPT Result 2017- June
- CA CPT result 2017 will be announced region wise i.e. Northern Zone, Southern Zone, Eastern Zone and Western Zone.
- The passing marks are of minimum 60% marks in aggregate and up to 10th rank. The ‘Rank Certificate of CPT’ will be issued to candidates within four weeks of CA CPT 2017 result declaration
CA CPT Result 2017- June Marksheet
The CA CPT mark sheet will be issued to the candidates within two weeks after the results are out. The candidates who will obtain a minimum of 70 % marks in the CA CPT June Exam 2017 will be issued a “Pass with Distinction” certificate with or in the Mark sheet only.
- If in case you have lost your mark sheet, you can re-apply for it.
- Send your details of CA CPT registration including their Registration Number, Month & Year of appearance and CPT examination and Roll Number along with an affidavit of Rs. 10 on Non-Judiciary stamp paper duly attested by Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or a First-Class Magistrate through the link that will be provided here once the results are declared.
- ICAI will issue a CA CPT duplicate mark sheet within 20 days of receiving the application.