The CA CPT Answer Key 2017 answer will be released after the exam. The date for the examination of CA CPT 2017 is 18th June 2017 (Sunday). You can expect the Answer key anytime after the exam (within 2 days). The students can refer to the same to get an idea about how that have performed in the exam. The students can calculate their marks (approx) according to the answer key.
The marks calculated by the student after referring to the answer key are not the actual marks. It is just given for a reference to check your performance. The actual marks will be published later by the ICAI.
How To Download the CA CPT Answer Key 2017
- Go to the official site – icaiexam.icai.org.
- Go to the Notification section.
- There will be a link for downloading the Solution.
- Click on that link and download the PDF file.
- You can save or open it into Pdf reader to match your answers with the answer key.
- You can take a print of it if required.
How to evaluate your marks by referring to the answer key
- If the candidates want to judge their performance and want to roughly evaluate their marks according to the answer key, you need to know the marking scheme for it.
- The test booklet will have 200 questions. 60 questions from Fundamentals of Accounting, 40 from Mercantile Laws, 50 from General Economics and 50 questions from Quantitative Aptitude.
- There is also negative marking, i.e. ¼ marks for an incorrect answer.
- Each candidate will be provided separate OMR Answer Sheet for Section A (Fundamentals of Accounting), Section B (Mercantile Laws), Section C (General Economics) and Section D (Quantitative Aptitude) which are to be handed over to the Invigilator of the Examination Hall/Room at the end of each Session along with Question Paper Booklet.
- However, candidates will get the specially designed carbon copy of the answer sheet. This copy captures the responses marked by the candidates.
- So the candidate should assign 1 mark for every correct answer and deduct ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
- By this, a candidate can get a rough idea about how well he has performed in the exam.