BVP CET 2017 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University for admission to various courses offered by the university. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Admission related information for UG and PG courses are given here. This page contains BVP Admission information like notifications, BVP Entrance Exams, Dates, Application Forms, Eligibility and other similar information.
Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University is a group of higher educational institutions. The University organizes Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) for admission to various UG and PG courses that are offered by the BVP and its affiliated colleges. BVP CET 2017 will be conducted separately for engineering, medical, management, nursing, etc.
Latest News on BVP CET 2017
June 4, 2016 – The BVP CET exam 2016 was held on May 7. The exam is conducted to fill seats in the GNM, MBBS and B.Sc nursing courses of the university.
January 25, 2016 – The registrations for BVP CET 2016 are going on and interested candidates are required to apply for the same either online or offline by May 16.
BVP CET 2017 Important Dates
BVP CET 2017 Entrance Exam Dates are given below the date
|BVP CET Exam||Exam Date|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||26-Mar-17|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||26-Mar-17|
|BVP CET BU-MAT (BBA / BCA)||04 Jun 2017|
|BVP CET HOMPET for PG Homeopathy||–|
|BVP CET Medical (MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS)||–|
|BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech)||28 May 2017 (B.Tech)|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing / P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||4-Jun-17|
|BVP CET M.Sc Nursing||4-Jun-17|
|BVP CET PHARMUG||11-Jun-17|
|BVP CET BHMCT||13-Jun-17|
|BVP CET EYECET||19-Jun-17|
|BVP CET PHARMPG||18-Jun-17|
|BVP CET B.Pharm II Year||18-Jun-17|
|BVP CET M.Tech||18-Jun-17|
|BVP CET MBT||10-Jun-17|
|BVP CET B.Tech II Year||25-Jun-17|
|BVP CET BBT||17-Jun-17|
|BVP CET MASLPET||8-Jul-17|
|BVP CET LLM||8-Jul-17|
|BVP CET AYUPET II||–|
Quick Links for BVP CET 2017 Exam
BVP CET 2017 Application Form
- The BVP CET 2017 Application Form will be provided through online or offline mode.
- Online application form is available on our website. The link is given above.
- Application form for all courses is issued from the 17th January 2017.
- Offline application is available from the in person at designated centers as mentioned in the brochure and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- The candidate can fill the form according to their course choice.
- The last date to fill the application form will be separate for various courses.
Candidates have to send the print copy of the application form along with the DD & photocopy of the required documents at the given below address. Candidates also have to take the printout of the application form and sent it along with the DD to given address on or before the last date of the application form.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
Pune – 411030”
If you are applying for MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, AYUPET Courses, send registration form’s print with your documents mention in information brochure. It is compulsory to attach EBS Payment Success Slip received on registered email id along with documents. For all other Courses, keep registration form’s print out with you for future reference. No need to send registration form’s print as well as documents to our university office.
Application Form Correction:
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending an email regarding this to our email address email@example.com.
Candidate can pay the fee through Demand Draft or credit/debit card, net banking. The fee is non-refundable. The DD will be payable at Pune drawn on any nationalized bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank, in favor of the Register Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
|Entrance Exams||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering 2017||Rs.1700|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MCA)/BVP CET B-MAT 2017 (MBA)||Rs. 1700|
|BVP CET Medical 2017||Rs.2000|
|BVP CET DENPAT 2017/BVP CET MEDPET 2017||Rs. 3000|
BVP CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of few courses are given here.
- Candidates have to pass their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC examination from any recognized university.
- They have to qualify their 12thwith Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/technical Vocational subjects.
- The candidate has to obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks SC/ST) in the above subjects taken together.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The candidate has to complete 17 years on or before 31st December 2017.
- Candidates have to qualify their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC) or any other examination equivalent to 12thor HSC examination from any recognized university.
- They have to secure at least 50% marks (40% marks SC/ST category) in PCB or Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Those candidates apply for BAMS program, they have to clear their 10+2 with PCB and obtained at least 50% (40% SC/ST) marks taken together.
- For BHMS, the candidate has to qualify their 12thwith PCB and English individually and secure at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
MCA Course (3 years Full Time/Lateral Entry):
- There is no age limit.
- For MCA full-time, the candidate has to pass minimum 3-year duration Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as a course at 10 + 2 level or at the graduate level.
- For MCA lateral entry, candidates have to qualify minimum 3-year duration Bachelor Degree in BCA, BCS, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at class 12thor at the graduate level.
- Candidates have to obtain at least 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks at the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should be Indian Citizen.
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam.
- Graduate candidate with Bachelor or Master Degree from any discipline can apply.
- They have to secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).
PG Dental Programme:
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidate must qualify BDS examination from a recognized Dental college.
- The candidate has to complete the 1-year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31 March 2017.
- Candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India.
- To get admission in PG Dental courses, the candidate has to secure 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category) in the DENPET 2017.
PG Medical Programme:
- Indian Citizen can apply.
- Candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidate will have a complete 1-year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April 2017. Candidate should have a permanent registration with any State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- If any candidate completed their MBBS from outside India from the university that is recognized by the MCI and must possess a permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or from a State Medical Council in India. He must also have completed a one-year internship in a recognized Medical College in India.
- For admission in PG Medical Programme, candidates have to be obtained minimum 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category) in the MEDPET 2017.
BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode in the OMR answer sheet.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be multiple choice objective type questions.
- Total Marks: All the question paper will consist of 200 marks.
- Duration: The duration of the Medical, Engineering, PG Dental & PG Medical entrance exam will be three hours.
- The duration of MCA & MBA entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- Marking: Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
|Entrance Exams||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering 2017||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical 2017||Physics||50|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2017 (MCA)||Mathematics at Xth level||50|
|Mathematics at XIth level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language concepts||40|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)||Current Affairs||20|
|Mathematics at Xth level||30|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40|
BVP CET 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus of CET Engineering exam will be composed of Physics and Mathematics of Class 11th and 12th. BVP CET Medical syllabus will be composed of the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of Class 12th. The questions of PG Dental or PG Medical courses will be on the syllabi prescribed for I, II, III and final B.D.S. examinations or I, II and III M.B.B.S. examinations respectively with more weight age given to clinical subjects.
After Successful Payment, you will get admit card to your account or it will be sent to the email address you have entered while registering for BVP CET.
Change in Examination Centre: If a candidate has obtained different examination center which may be far from their residence. A candidate should send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the form no and desire exam center.
Official website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
BVP CET 2017 Results
BVP CET 2017 Results is announced by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Candidates can check here the BVP CET 2017 Result of various programs conducted across separate test centers and dates. For the exams yet to be conducted, or results awaited, schedule of results is given. Check the BVP CET Result 2017 here. Candidates need to select the course, enter their roll number and click on Submit to view their results. Enter Your Roll number to get a result.
BVP CET Counselling 2017
BVP CET 2017 Counselling details of various courses are given here. This page is been updated with the latest update on BVP CET 2017 Counselling. Failure to attend the counselling or to pay the fees on spot and submission of all necessary documents will result in automatic forfeiture of the claim of the candidates for the selection.
The physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances. If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the BVP CET Counselling due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him/her at the counselling. This representative must carry with him/her the letter of authorisation in the specified format and all the documents mentioned.
Constituent Units of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
- BVDU Medical College, Pune.
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Pune
- BVDU College of Ayurved, Pune
- BVDU Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- BVDU College of Nursing, Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune.
- BVDU New Law College, Pune
- BVDU Social Sciences Centre (M.S.W.), Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Social Science Studies & Research, Pune.
- BVDU Centre for Research & Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Applied Chemistry, Pune
- BVDU College of Physical Education, Pune.
- BVDU Institute of Environment Education & Research, Pune
- BVDU Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- BVDU Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- BVDU College of Engineering, Pune
- BVDU Interactive Research School of Health Affairs (IRSHA), Pune
- BVDU Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology, Pune
- BVDU College of Architecture, Pune
- BVDU Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur
- BVDU Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- BVDU Institute of Management & Rural Development administration, Sangli
- BVDU Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi
- BVDU Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Malakapur-Karad
- BVDU Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Sangli
- BVDU College of Nursing, Sangli
- BVDU College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai