BVP CET Result 2018 will be announced by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University in June 2018. Candidates can check here the BVP CET 2087 Result of various programs conducted across separate test centers and dates.
For the exams yet to be conducted, or result awaited, schedule of result is given. Check the BVP CET Result 2018 here. Candidates need to select the course, enter their roll number and click on Submit to view their result. Enter Your Roll number to get a result.
BVP CET Result 2018
The result of BVP CET 2018 of various programs is published as per the following schedule.
|BVP CET Exam||Exam||Result|
|BVP CET HOMPET for PG Homeopathy||–||–|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||Mar-18||Apr-18|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||Mar-18||Apr-18|
|BVP CET Medical (BAMS & BHMS)||–||–|
|BVP CET MEVS/MGI||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech)||May-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing & P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET M.Sc Nursing||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET LLB (3 Year)||–||–|
|BVP CET BBA LLB (5 Year)||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET BA LLB (5 Year)||–||–|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA+BCA)||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET BHMCT||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET EYECET||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET LLM||Jul-18||–|
|BVP CET PHARMUG||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET PHARMPG||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET B.Pharm II Year||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET M.Tech||Jun-18||Jul-18|
|BVP CET SLPCET||Jun-18||Jul-18|
|BVP CET MBT||Jun-18||Jun 18|
|BVP CET B.Tech II Year||Jun-18||–|
|BVP CET BBT||Jun-18||Jun-18|
|BVP CET MASLPET||Jul-18||–|
|BVP CET AYUPET II||–||–|
|BVP B. Arch||–||–|
How to check the BVP CET Result 2018
Here we are providing some simple steps to check the BVP CET Result:
- Visit the official link of the Bharti Vidyapeeth University (we will provide the link here).
- Click on the “Click here” link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Select the course for which candidates applied.
- Enter your details such as Roll Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save/Download the result to secure it
- Take some extra printouts of the result and keep it safe for further use.
BVP CET Merit List
The University has prepared the merit list of MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, B-CAT, B-MAT for Regular Merit category candidates who have appeared for BVP CET 2018 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The candidates are called in for counselling as per their ranking in the list.
Separate merit lists of Regular and Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category candidates shall be displayed at the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune, Satara Road, Pune – 411 043 and the reasonable number of candidates in accordance with the merit will be informed and called for counselling.
MEDPET / DENPET
The University has declared a common merit list for both the colleges. Separate merit lists of the candidates are displayed at Medical & Dental Colleges and also available on the website. A reasonable number of candidates in accordance with the merit have been informed and called for counselling.
The result of HOMPET-2018 has been declared on website – www.bvuniversity.edu.in, www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
B-CAT / B-MAT
The merit list of B-CAT 2018 Entrance Test (Based on 200 marks) and combined merit list of B-MAT 2018 based on 250 marks, i.e., written test of 200 marks and GDPI (Based on 50 marks) has been declared for all the institutes together. Separate merit lists are displayed for Regular Category and Foreign / NRI / P.I.O./Management Category. The merit lists of B-CAT / B-MAT of entrance test has been declared and displayed at all the Institutes of Management of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University and also displayed on its website.
BVP CET Medical (MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS)
Merit list will be prepared not the basis of the total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in it.
In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the CET 2018, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the entrance examination, if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination, if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics in the 12th standard qualifying examination. (Such a tie will be settled at the time of counselling), if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of total marks in the 10th standard examination, if equal
- In the case of the tie at this level, computerized random selection of the candidate will be carried out.
BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech)
The result of CET (Engineering) 2018 will be declared and made available at the office of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune and at our designated centers at Navi Mumbai and New Delhi as per the schedule gave above.
The University will prepare lists of Regular Merit Category candidates and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category who have appeared for CET (Engineering) 2018 based on the total marks obtained by them in Mathematics and Physics taken together.
In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the BVP CET (Engineering) 2018, the inter se rank of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate percentage of marks in H.S.C./equivalent examinations
- Candidates obtaining a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics in the 10th standard examination.
- In the case of a tie at this level, computerised random selection of the candidate will be carried out.
Important Details about BVP CET 2018
- The BVP CET 2018 entrance examination will be on May 2018, for the admission of the candidates into engineering courses offered by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth.
- University provides 09 undergraduate engineering courses with a total of 750 seats.
- Candidates who are willing to appear in the examination must apply for the same. They can apply either in online or offline mode.
- The exam will be held in 11 cities across the country. While filling the BVP CET 2018 Application Form, candidates will have to select the exam centres as per their preferences.
- Only the candidates whose application form will be submitted successfully will be eligible to download the Admit Card of BVP CET 2018.
- The BVP CET 2018 Result is expected to be announced in the 2nd week of June 2018. A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of the merit rank of the candidate.
- The counselling and seat allotment process will be done on the basis of the rank list.
The Merit List of B.Arch course has been prepared on the basis of NATA Score of the candidates. The BVP B.Arch Merit List is available on the official website of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University – www.bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates can also check the Merit list from the direct link given below.
If two or more candidates scores equal ranks in the BVP CET 2018, then the university will follow the tie-breaking mechanism or inter-se merit to resolve the same in the following ways.
- Candidates who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test will be preferred first.
- Candidates with a higher aggregate percentage of marks in class XII or equivalent examination will be considered first for admission.
- Such candidates who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in class X examination will be allotted seat.
- If in case, tie still persists, computerised random selection of the candidate will be done through which the candidate will be selected.
B.Sc Nursing / P.B.B. Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Merit lists for Regular Merit Category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category will be prepared. Nursing College at Pune, Navi Mumbai, and Sangli of candidates appeared for Entrance Test. In accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit. Copies of merit list will be displayed for information on website: www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net / www.bvuniversity.edu.in and also at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune
LLB (3 Years)
Merit list of the candidates who have appeared for LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 for admission in LL.B. 3 Year for the academic year 2018 will be displayed in accordance with the marks obtained by them in LL.B. Entrance Test 2018.
The merit list will be made available for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Mumbai & Delhi. It will be also displayed on the website of the university: http//www.bvuniversity.edu.in, and the law college: www.bvpnlcpune.org.
BBA LLB (5 Years)
Merit list of candidates who have appeared for LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 for admission in B.B.A. LL.B. 5 Year for the academic year 2018 will be displayed in accordance with the marks obtained by them in LL.B. Entrance Test 2018.
Merit list will be made available for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Mumbai & Delhi. It will be also displayed on the website of the university: http//www.bvuniversity.edu.in, and on the website of law college: www.bvpnlcpune.org.
BA LLB (5 Years)
Merit list of candidates who have appeared for LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 for admission in B.A. LL.B. 5 Year for the academic year 2018 will be displayed in accordance with the marks obtained by them in LL.B. Entrance Test 2018.
Merit list will be made available for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Mumbai & Delhi. It will be also displayed on the website of university: http//www.bvuniversity.edu.in, and on the website of law college: www.bvpnlcpune.org
After BVP CET 2018 Result?
The candidates who will qualify the BVP CET 2018 and will be included in the merit list, will be allowed to appear for the counselling session. Higher the rank, better will be the chances of getting admission into preferred college. The seats will be allotted as per the merit and availability of seats in the course. The university will dispatch the counselling and on the spot selection invitation letter to the first 5000 candidates from the merit list. All the aspirants must bring the required documents and requisite fee with them for the verification purpose.
BVP CET Counselling 2018
BVP CET 2018 Counselling details of various courses are given here. This page is been updated with the latest update on BVP CET 2018 Counselling. Failure to attend the counselling or to pay the fees on spot and submission of all necessary documents will result in automatic forfeiture of the claim of the candidates for the selection.
The physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances. If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the BVP CET Counselling due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him/her at the counselling. This representative must carry with him/her the letter of authorisation in the specified format and all the documents mentioned.